By Travelzoo Staff
Called "one of the best restaurants in Hong Kong" by Asia Tatler, the Michelin One Star-winning restaurant Cuisine Cuisine at The Mira is now offering Travelzoo subscribers a sumptuous 7-course dinner for just $89 per person, regularly valued at $120.
Why we love it
- Indulge in a divine 7-course dinner at Cuisine Cuisine at The Mira, Hong Kong for just $89 per person
- Save an exclusive 26% off regular prices
- Twice awarded One Michelin Star by the prestigious Michelin Guide, earning praise for its exquisite cooking and service
- Award-winning Chef Yu is famous for cooking traditional Cantonese cuisine with a unique modern twist
- Named “One of Hong Kong & Macau’s Best Restaurants” by Asia Tatler
- Menu includes the renowned barbecued pork which Asia Tatler calls “simply perfect”
- Also features signature dishes like braised bird’s net soup and crispy scallop
- Located on the third floor of The Mira Hong Kong in Tsim Sha Tsui, where diners can overlook buzzing Kowloon
- Enjoy the award-winning stir-fried lobster for $67 more with the same menu stated
- Valid for dinner seven nights a week
Mar 22, 2013 - May 31, 2013
Cuisine Cuisine at The Mira
3/F The Mira Hong Kong,
118 Nathan Road
Tsim Sha Tsui Hong Kong, .
Tel: +852 2315 5222
- Located in the luxurious design hotel The Mira Hong Kong, the restaurant serves contemporary Cantonese cuisine with premium ingredients finely executed by Chef Yu. Set against a whimsical yet chic backdrop, it also features an impressive wine selection with some of the world’s finest vintages.
- Enjoy the following menu:
- - Honey-glazed barbecued pork and grilled eel tossed with osmanthus honey sauce
- - Braised bird’s net soup with minced chicken and Yunnan ham
- - Crispy scallop on fresh green
- - Grilled lamb chop with cumin OR Sautéed beef ribs with asparagus in wild pepper sauce
- - Braised seasonal vegetables with wild mushrooms and shrimp roe sauce
- - Fried rice with foie gras, barbecued pork and shrimps
- - Chilled champagne jelly and mango pudding topped with pomelo and sago in coconut juice
- Add $67 more to enjoy the award-winning Stir-fried lobster on pumpkin topped with sturgeon caviar (2012 Best of the Best Culinary Awards – Silver Award).
- (Service charge and tax included)
- This offer is valid for dinner seven nights a week through May 31, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, April 3. Vouchers can only be redeemed for dinner until May 31, 2013. Lobster Set voucher can be purchased at $156 per person. Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least 2 days in advance; for public holidays please book at least 1 week in advance. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Dinner serves from 6:00pm to 10:30pm. Blackout date: May 12. Book by: May 1, 2013.
No alcohol consumption is permitted for guests under 18.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.