By Travelzoo Staff
The 5-Star Hotel Okura Macau is offering Travelzoo subscribers an incredible luxury package with meals and more for just $285 per night for two people, saving 66% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- For just $285 per night, two people can enjoy a luxurious one-night suite package at the 5-star Hotel Okura Macau
- Fully valued at $838, this offer is valid for Sunday to Thursday night stays and includes meals, in-room Wi-Fi and more
- Stay in a massive 1,065 square-feet Superior Suite, featuring stream room, sauna and Jacuzzi bath
- Offer includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktail for two people at Okura Lounge
- Guests will receive access to the Grand Resort Deck, home of the world’s largest sky pool
- Enjoy complimentary lunch or dinner for two at Terrace Restaurant
- Express check-in and check-out at Okura Lounge
- Includes shuttle bus service to ferry pier, airport and main attractions in Macau
- Add just $40 for Friday night stays, with all of the benefits stated above
Hotel Okura Macau
Avenida Marginal Flor de Lotus
Tel: +853 8883 3838
What's included & when
- Oct 24, 2012 - Mar 28, 2013
- The offer includes:
- - One night's accommodation in Superior Suite, featuring stream room, sauna and Jacuzzi bath
- - Breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktail for two people at Okura Lounge
- - Complimentary lunch or dinner for two at Terrace Restaurant
- - Access to the Grand Resort Deck, home of the world’s largest sky pool
- - Express check-in and check-out at Okura Lounge
- - Free in-room Wi-Fi
- - Shuttle bus service to pier, airport and main attractions in Macau
- - Service charge and tax included
- This offer is valid for Sunday to Thursday night stays. Add $40 for Friday night stays, with all of the benefits stated above.
- A member of the Japanese luxury group Okura Hotels & Resorts, Okura Macau is located in the Galaxy Macau Resort, a large-scale complex erected in Macau's Cotai Area. The adjacent resort area features a casino, a pool, a fitness center, a spa and other facilities. It is 10 minutes by car from Macau Ferry Terminal.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday October 31, but could sell out before. When you are ready to go, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays on Sunday to Thursday or Friday, from October 28 to March 28, 2013. Blackout dates: November 21-23; December 23-31; January 1; February 9-17, 2013. Redemption period starts from October 27. Please book by email at least 3 days in advance. Book by February 1, 2013.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellation of bookings are not allowed. Rate is for single or double occupancy. All prices include taxes. No cash value or cash back. Credit card guarantee required. Check-in time: 3:00pm; check-out time: 11:00am. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations.
For Sunday stays, dinner to be redeemed on check-in date and lunch to be redeemed on the next day. For Friday stays, lunch or dinner to be redeemed on check-in date only. For stays longer than one night, lunch or dinner for two can only be redeemed once a day.