By Kate Kolins
Save more than 60% on a weekend winery tour from Niagara Fun Tours, which earns a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Featuring visits to five wineries with tastings, this offer for two is just $65.
Why we love it
- A "very enjoyable" tour with "funny and friendly" staff (Travelzoo subscribers)
- Escape to Niagara-on-the-Lake for a half-day summer wine tour with a massive 64% discount
- Visit Konzelmann Estate Winery, praised by The Wall Street Journal
- Features visits to five wineries with tastings
- Tours stop at Niagara's only chocolate factory, Chocolate FX
Aug 07, 2014 - Oct 19, 2014
- For $65 (reg. $178), enjoy a half-day summer wine tour for two that includes:
Round-trip transport from Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake
Visits to five wineries, including Marynissen Estate Winery, Strewn Estate Winery, Diamond Estates Winery, Caroline Cellars Winery and Konzelmann Estate Winery
Complimentary tastings at each winery
Get this same tour at a per person rate at just $35 each, regularly $89
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by September 19, 2014 but could sell out before. Vouchers are valid through October 19, 2014. Tours run Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only. Online reservations are required. Refer to website for pickup times and locations. Tours have limited seating; reserve early. Voucher is subject to a rebooking fee if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours’ notice. Tax and gratuity, if applicable, are not included.
Valid for one or two people. Tour stops are subject to change. Not valid
on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Offer is not refundable. Cannot
combine with any other offer. Must be used in one visit.