By Travelzoo Staff
Get away to tranquil Mount Fuji and enjoy a relaxing Japanese break with views of the iconic landmark for just $199 per night for two people. This exclusive offer from the deluxe Fuji Premium Resort includes both breakfast and dinner, saving up to 60% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- For just $199, two people can enjoy a relaxing break at the deluxe Fuji Premium Resort, Japan
- Save a massive 60% off regular rates
- This exclusive offer is valid for Sunday to Friday night stays in a Suite Twin Room with views of the iconic Mount Fuji
- Room is 67sqm and can accommodate up to 4 people, featuring 2 bedrooms, a screened porch and a separate living area
- Includes daily breakfast and dinner for two
- Located at the base of UNESCO World Heritage Site Mount Fuji, the resort offers amazing views of the lush forest and the iconic landmark
- Just 100 minutes from Tokyo by express bus and 15 minutes away from scenic Lake Kawaguchi
- Upgrade your stay to a Luxury Villa Room for just $74 extra
Fuji Premium Resort
Tel: +81 555 73 1168
What's included & when
- Aug 15, 2013 - Feb 28, 2014
- Receive the following:
- -One night's accommodation in a Suite Twin Room with Mount Fuji view
- -Half board arrangement for two (daily breakfast and dinner)
- Guests can upgrade their stays to a Villa Room for just $74 extra per night. Each Villa Room is an individual cottage, boasting its own spacious deck, a cozy yet modern Japanese-style living area, and a bathtub that overlooks the beautiful forest.
- This offer is valid for Sunday to Friday night stays from September 1 to February 28, 2014. Add JPY6,300 for Saturday nights with all of the benefits stated above.
- Nestled in the scenic Mount Fuji area of Fuji Hakone Izu National Park, Fuji Premium Resort features spacious rooms with views of Mount Fuji and the surrounding nature. On-site amenities include 2 restaurants, a bar, two tennis courts, an indoor pool and a golf course.
- The deluxe resort is 100 minutes from Shinjuku, Tokyo by express bus (JPY 1,700 per person one-way). Travelers can get off at Kawaguchiko station and take the free shuttle bus to the hotel.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday August 28. When you are ready to reserve your room, contact the hotel as instructed on the voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for Sunday to Friday night stays, September 1 to February 28, 2014. Please book by email at least 14 days in advance. Upgrade voucher can be purchased at $273. Blackout dates: December 28 – January 5, 2014; January 13-26. Book by: February 1, 2014.
For Saturday, a surcharge of JPY6,300 ($65) per night applies, payable directly to the hotel.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellation of bookings must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. All prices include taxes. No cash value or cash back. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Room subject to availability. Check-in time: 3pm; check-out time: 11am. Rate is based on twin share. Maximum occupancy for Suite Twin Room is 4 people; maximum occupancy for Villa Room is 2 people. Additional guest is JPY 9,900, including breakfast. Children under 6 stay free with existing bedding and breakfast.
Saturday night surcharges and extra guest charges are to be collected at front desk upon check-in.