By Travelzoo Staff
Indulge in a relaxing Japanese hot spring getaway with spectacular views of iconic Mount Fuji for just $185 per night for two people. This exclusive offer from the deluxe Yumura Tokiwa Hotel includes breakfast and saves up to 32% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- Two people can spend a relaxing night at the deluxe hot spring resort Yumura Tokiwa Hotel for just $185
- Save 32% off regular rates
- This exclusive offer is valid for Sunday to Friday night stays in a Japanese Style Room, with spectacular views of Mount Fuji
- Includes breakfast for two, early check-in at 2pm and late checkout to 11am
- Room can accommodate up to 6 people and features traditional Japanese tatami bedding with a spacious tea area
- Ranks #7 of 36 Kofu hotels on TripAdvisor
- Yumura Tokiwa Hotel has hosted luminaries including Japan's Imperial Family and the King of Belgium
- Just 90 minutes from Tokyo via direct public transport including train and bus
- Upgrade your stay with dinner for two for just $42 extra
Yumura Tokiwa Hotel
Tel: +81 55-254-3111
What's included & when
- Jul 24, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- Receive the following:
- -One night's accommodation in a Japanese Style Room with Mount Fuji view
- -Daily breakfast for two
- -Early check-in (2:00pm) and late checkout (11:00am)
- -Rent Yukata (summer kimono) for free (female guests only)
- This offer is valid for Sunday to Friday night stays from July 25 to October 31, 2013. Add JPY5,000 for Saturday nights and pre-Japanese Holiday nights (August 8-17; September 15, 22; October 13) with all of the benefits stated above. Guests can also upgrade their stays with dinner for just $42 extra per night.
- Located in Kofu of Yamanashi Prefecture in the west part of Tokyo, Yumura Tokiwa Hotel is a traditional Japanese hot spring resort, featuring rooms with striking views of Mount Fuiji. Nearby attractions include Mitake Shousenkyo, Erin-ji temple, Takeda Shrine and Lake Chiyoda. The resort 's garden was named "Finest Japanese Resort Garden" by The Journal of Japanese Gardening in the United States.
- Travelers can take a direct JR train (90 minutes) from Shinjuku (Tokyo) to Kofu Station. The hotel is just 10-15 minutes away from the station. Transportation options from Nagoya and Osaka are also available.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday July 31. When you are ready to reserve your room, book online as instructed on the voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for Sunday to Friday night stays, from July 25 until October 31, 2013. Blackout dates: August 7,15,16, 23, 31; September 5, 7,14, 27, 28; October 5, 9, 12, 15-17, 19, 20, 24-26 . Book by: September 30.
For Saturday and pre-Japanese Holiday night stays (August
8-17; September 15, 22; October 13), a surcharge of JPY5,000 ($50) per night applies. All bookings are subject to a bathing tax of JPY150 ($1.50) per person.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellation of bookings must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival. All prices include taxes (except bathing tax). No cash value or cash back. Credit card guarantee required. Check-in time: 2:00pm; check-out time: 11:00am. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Rate is for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is 6 adults. Additional guest is JPY9,000 per person per night including breakfast (JPY11,500 for Saturday & pre-Japanese Holiday night stays); for breakfast and dinner deal, additional guest is JPY11,000 per person per night (JPY13,500 for Saturday & pre-Japanese Holiday night stays). This offer is not valid for guests under the age of 12. Maximum stay for this offer is 3 nights.
Saturday night surcharges, bathing tax, and extra guest charges are to be collected at front desk upon check-in.