By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a deluxe Japanese hot spring getaway with stunning views of Mt. Fuji for just $198 per night for two people. This exclusive offer from Yumura Tokiwa Hotel includes meals and more saves up to 49% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- Stay at the deluxe hot spring resort Yumura Tokiwa Hotel for just $198 per night for two people, saving 49% off regular rates
- This exclusive offer is valid for Sunday to Friday night stays in a Japanese Style Room, with spectacular viewsof Mt. Fuji
- Deal comes with breakfast
- The room features traditional Japanese tatami bedding with a tea area
- The resort features an award-winning Japanese Garden
- Includes early check-in at 2pm and extended checkout to 11am
- Add $132 to upgrade to a Luxury Garden Cottage with private outdoor onsen bath
- The resort has hosted luminaries including Japan's Imperial Family and the King of Belgium
- Ranked #7 of 36 Kofu hotels on TripAdvisor
- Just 90 minutes from Tokyo via direct public transport including train and bus
Yumura Tokiwa Hotel
Tel: +81 55-254-3111
What's included & when
- Feb 27, 2013 - Jul 19, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- - One night's accommodation in a Japanese Style Room with Mt. Fuji view
- - Breakfast for two
- - Early check-in (2:00pm) and extended checkout (11:00am)
- Yumura Tokiwa Hotel is a traditional Japanese hot spring resort located in Kofu, Yamanashi Prefecture, situated west of Tokyo. Travelers can take a direct JR train (90 mins / JPY 3,510 one-way) from Shinjuku (Tokyo) to Kofu Station. The hote is just 10-15 minutes away from the station. Transportation options from Nagoya and Osaka are also available.
- The resort's traditional Japanese Style Room offers spectacular views of Mt. Fuji, and guests will enjoy traditional tatami bedding with a tea area. Nearby attractions include Mitake Shousenkyo, Erin-ji temple, Takeda Shrine and Lake Chiyoda. The resort 's garden was named "Finest Japanese Resort Garden" by The Journal of Japanese Gardening in the United States. The resort has hosted important guests such as The Imperial family and the King of Belgium. TripAdvisor ranks the resort #7 out of 36 hotels in Kofu.
- This offer is valid for Sunday to Friday night stays from March 1 to July 19, 2013. Add JPY2,500 per person for Saturday night and Japanese Holiday (April 28-29; May 5; July 14) with all of the benefits stated above.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday March 6. When you are ready to reserve your room, book online as instructed on the voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for Sunday to Friday night stays, from March 1 until July 19, 2013. Blackout dates: March 2, 8, 11, 20, 22, 30; April 13, 14, 28, 29; May 3-5, 11, 25; June 12、22; July 7-11, 14. Book by: May 31.
Add $132 to upgrade to a Luxury Garden Cottage with private open-air onsen bath. Blackout dates: March 2, 9, 20-23; April 13, 28, 29; May 3-5, 11, 25; June 12; July 14.
For Saturday night stays, a surcharge of JPY2,500 ($27) per person, per night applies. All bookings are subject to a bathing tax of JPY150 ($1.50) per person.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellation of bookings must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival. All prices include taxes (except bathing tax). No cash value or cash back. Credit card guarantee required. Check-in time: 2:00pm; check-out time: 11:00am. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Rate is for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is 6 adults. Additional guest in the Japanese Style Room is JPY9,000 (with breakfast) per person per night; JPY15,000 (with breakfast) per person per night in the Luxury Garden Cottage. This offer is not valid for guests under the age of 12. Maximum stay for this offer is 3 nights.
Saturday night surcharges, bathing tax, and extra guest charges are to be collected at front desk upon check-in.