By Travelzoo Staff
Holiday in Fiji for five nights with Sonaisali Island Resort's exclusive offer of just $832 per stay. Valid for two adults, this deal saves you 60% off regular rates and includes a guaranteed room upgrade and more.
Why we love it
- Two adults can stay five nights at the secluded Sonaisali Island Resort located off the Nadi mainland for just $832 per stay
- Save 60% off the regular rates for stays at this resort
- Enjoy a complimentary room upgrade to an Oceanview Bure which features a private, elevated verandah and high-vaulted ceilings
- This deal also includes tropical continental breakfast daily and a bonus jungle cruise
- Guests will also be treated to a welcome cocktail on arrival and a special invitation to GM cocktail parties held on Monday nights
- Upgrade to a Beachfront Spa Bure for just $999 per stay and enjoy spectacular beach and ocean views from your own private outdoor spa
- For longer stays, pay $167 per night in a Oceanview Bure or $200 in a Beachfront Spa Bure
- Guests at this resort will enjoy its seclusion away from the crowds, located three minutes by boat from Viti-Levu, as well as the range of activities including snorkelling and windsurfing
- Valid seven nights a week
Sonaisali Island Resort
Nadovi Rd, Sonaisali Island
Tel: +679 670 6011
What's included & when
- Nov 13, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012
- This offer includes all of the following:
- -Five nights' accommodation
- -Guaranteed upgrade to a Oceanview Bure
- -Daily tropical continental breakfast
- -Jungle cruise
- -Welcome drink on arrival
- -Special invitation to GM cocktail parties held on Monday nights
- For a truly unforgettable experience, upgrade to a Beachfront Spa Bure for just $999 per stay and enjoy spectacular sunset views from your very own private outdoor spa.
- Additional nights are available for $167 per night in an Oceanview Bure or $200 per night in a Beachfront Spa Bure.
- Situated in luxurious seclusion three minutes by boat from the Nadi mainland, guests will enjoy the tranquil surroundings and surrounding beaches. A range of water sports are available to guests including snorkelling, diving, windsurfing and many more, but those who would rather stay in can enjoy the resort’s in-house spa and restaurant.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday November 21 but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays starting immediately until June 15, 2013. Bookings should be made by December 31, 2012.
Blackout dates: December 4-11, 24-31; January 1-10; March 28-31; April 1-3, 2013. Single night vouchers must be used in conjunction with 5-night vouchers. All taxes are included. Vouchers are non refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Max occupancy is 3 adults and 1 child. Additional adult pays FJ$79 extra; children under 18 years can stay free using existing bedding. All taxes are included. Once you reserve your room with the hotel, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.