By Travelzoo Staff
The ultra-luxurious Talise Spa opened its first outlet in China this fall, and now Travelzoo subscribers can enjoy a 100-minute massage package there for just $79 per person. Save up to 69% off regular rates for this exclusive package within Shanghai's luxurious Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel.
Why we love it
- Treat yourself to a 100-minute luxury spa package at Shanghai's Talise Spa for just $79 per person
- This offer within the Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel would normally cost $252
- Includes a 10-minute floral foot spa, 60-minute organic essential oil body massage, and choice of 30-minute deep relaxation facial treatment or foot reflexology
- Each themed treatment suite includes whirlpool bath, rainforest shower cubicle and steam room
- Uses imported Austrian bodycare and French skincare products
- Time Out Shanghai calls the spa "stunning" and its treatments "deeply soothing"
- Sister spa in Dubai was named "Best Luxury Resort Spa" in 2011 by World Luxury Hotel Awards
- Includes access to the hotel fitness center on the same floor with gym, indoor swimming pool, and more
- Receive $32 worth of vouchers for return visits
- Valid 7 days a week all the way until March, 2013
Dec 14, 2012 - Mar 16, 2013
Talise Spa of Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel
7/F, Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel Shanghai
No.1108 Meihua Road, Pudong New District
Tel: +86 21-3858-0200
- The 100-minute package starts with a 10-minute floral foot spa, followed by an hour-long Austrian STY 100% organic essential oil body massage. To finish, guests can choose between a 30-minute deep relaxation facial treatment with French Phytomer products or a 30-minute foot reflexology massage. It's all topped off with $32 worth of vouchers for return visits.
- Guests also receive full access to the fitness center which is located on the same floor and features a 20-meter indoor swimming pool.
- The 100-minute package includes:
- - 10-minute Floral Foot Spa
- - 60-minute Organic Essential Oil Body Massage
- - 30-minute Deep Relaxation Facial Treatment OR Foot Reflexology
- - Access to the hotel fitness center with gym, indoor swimming pool, and more
- - $32 worth (CNY 200) of vouchers for return visit
- - 15% service charge
- Three spacious and themed treatment suites (Shanghai, Himalayas and Dubai) include whirlpool baths, rainforest shower cubicles and a steam room. Time Out Shanghai describes the spa as "bringing something new with a balance of traditional Chinese medicine healing techniques and Middle Eastern elements". As Jumeirah's own luxury holistic spa brand, Talise Spa Dubai was named "Best Luxury Resort Spa" in 2011 by the World Luxury Hotels Awards.
- This offer is valid seven days a week, subject to availability, from December 16 until March 16, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday December 26 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week, starting December 16 until March 16, 2013. Please book by phone at least 3 days in advance from 11am - 9pm, and quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Book by: March 10, 2013.
Spa opens from 9am to10:30pm daily.
Once you reserve with the spa, cancellations or changes must be made at least 24 hours before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Rates are tax-inclusive. This offer is not
refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.