By Li Ying Lee
Enjoy traditional Italian fare with a contemporary twist at Fratelli Fresh for only $65 for 2, saving a substantial 55% off the menu's original price. Located in the flagship Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, subscribers can expect an exquisite 4-course menu with classics from Northern Italy's Tuscany region.
Why we love it
- Expect gourmet meats, seafood and pasta, as well as an extensive wine list at the 5-star restaurant
- Executive Chef Stenafo Balduccio from Sicily, Italy has over 23 years of culinary expertise and was awarded "Best Chef" by Grand Hotel Magazine in 2012
- Ranks #74 out of 9,769 Beijing restaurants on TripAdvisor
- Restaurant decor has a touch of understated sophistication, recreating the allure of a classic Italian trattoria
- Available for both lunch and dinner, 7 days a week
- Part of the 5-star, centrally-located Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel
Dec 12, 2013 - Jan 29, 2014
1/F, Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, 61 Dongsanshuan Zhonglu, Chaoyang District
Tel: +86 10-5863 8203
- Choose from the following for each course:
- Mushroom salad with vegetables and peppers OR
- Pumpkin cream soup with roasted almonds
- Hand-made pasta with squid and lemon
- Grilled beef tenderloin with red wine sauce OR
- Grilled salmon steak with olives and vegetables
- Chocolate mousse with redcurrant sauce
- A cup of coffee or tea per person
- Inclusive of 15% service charge
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Thursday, December 26. Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch or dinner, 7 nights a week until January 29, 2014. Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least 1 day in advance. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Tables are subject to availability and are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Lunch serves from 11.30am to 2.30pm and dinner serves from 5.30pm to 11.30pm. Blackout dates: December 24, 25, 31 and January 1, 2014. Book by: January 15, 2014.
No value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Each voucher can only be redeemed once. Fratelli Frseh has the final interpretation of this offer.