By Li Ying Lee
Savor fine wine along with Iberian ham and pizza at the "grown-up, preened and postured" Fennel Lounge for $65. Saving 48% off regular prices, this exclusive package is perfect for sharing among 2 or 3 people.
Why we love it
- Time Out Shanghai calls the cocktail lounge "grown-up, preened and postured"
- The Luis Canas Crianza 2009 was called the "Best Value Wine in the World" 2012 by the prestigious Wine Advocate and received commendation in the International Wine Challenge 2012
- Vinas de Vero is the first Spanish winery to receive the Foods of Spain award for their innovation and production of quality wines
- Fennel Lounge also features a wide variety of live acts, from DJ shows to the traditional Chinese opera, kunqu
- Editor's Pick for the "Best New Bar" by City Weekend's 2012 Reader's Choice Award
Dec 2, 2013 - Jan 30, 2014
217 Zhenning Lu, Near Dongzhuangban Lu
Tel: +86 21-3253 7838
- A bottle of Luis Canas Crianza 2009, Spain or a bottle of Vinas Del Vero Crianza 2008
- 5J Iberian cold-cuts with mixed cheese
- Any choice of 12" pizza
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Monday, December 16. Vouchers can be redeemed for a wine package from 6pm to 11pm, Monday to Saturday, through January 31, 2014. This package is perfect for sharing among 2 or 3 people. Bookings are essential. Reservations start immediately; please book by phone at least 3 days in advance, and 5 days in advance for weekends and public holidays. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Book by: January 15 2014