By Travelzoo Staff
For just $45, two people can enjoy afternoon tea at the sophisticated Opus Lounge at Four Seasons Beijing. Saving 45% off regular prices, this deal features a great selection of classic treats from the new citrus-themed teatime menu, as well as refillable premium teas or the signature hot or iced chocolate.
Why we love it
- Indulge in an elegant afternoon tea for two for just $45 at Opus Lounge, Four Seasons Beijing
- This exclusive deals saves 45% off the new citrus-themed teatime menu
- Features everything from classic fresh-baked scones to an assortment of sweet and savory delicacies
- Enjoy new creations like foie gras sandwich with orange cream, smoked salmon sandwich with lemon cream, and crab salad with avocado and grapefruit
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with decadent treats including lime macarons, Noir chocolate ganache with creamy citrus, or white lemon braun tart
- Enjoy free-flow premium teas selected by the hotel's tea connoisseur or the signature hot or iced chocolate
- Guests can also chose to indulge in Sunday brunch with a glass of selected wine for just $55 per person
- Enjoy a hearty selection of Italian dishes, roasted meats, Chinese-style delicacies and exquisite desserts
- Brunch is themed and with themes changing weekly, guests can enjoy entertaining performances along with their meals
- Children under 6 not only dine free with their parents, but can also enjoy playtime at the specially-created "Children's Paradise"
- City Weekend Beijing calls Opus Lounge "an ultra-chic meeting spot"
- The two-story space features impressive artwork of striking Chinese landscapes, luxurious textures of mohair and high gloss woods
- Part of the 5-star Four Seasons Hotel Beijing which opened its doors in November 2012
- Valid all the way through January 30, 2014
Nov 28, 2013 - Jan 31, 2014
Opus Lounge, Four Seasons Beijing
48 Liang Ma Qiao Road
Tel: +86 10 5695 8888
- Guests can also indulge in a relaxing Sunday brunch for just $55 per person. Featuring a hearty selection of Italian dishes, roasted meats, Chinese-style delicacies and exquisite desserts, this offer also includes a glass of selected wine. Children under 6 dine free with parents.
- The hotel boasts a prime location in Beijing's Chaoyang district close to the Sanlitun entertainment hub. Diners at Opus Lounge can relax while admiring the impressive Chinese artworks featured in the grand two-story space.
- Citrus-themed afternoon tea is served daily from 2.30pm to 5.30pm and features:
- Selection of snacks:
- -Crab salad with avocado and grapefruit
- -Foie gras sandwich with orange cream
- -Smoked salmon sandwich with lemon cream
- -Orange chicken salad with celery
- Selection of freshly-baked orange or plain scones:
- -Includes clotted cream with strawberry jam, orange jam or lemon jam
- Selection of desserts and mini-cakes:
- -Lime macarons
- -Or Noir chocolate ganache with citrus cream
- -Brittany shortbread with orange cream and mango jelly
- -White lemon braun tart
- All guests will enjoy a selection of refillable premium teas or iced or hot chocolate. Guests ordering the premium teas will be treated to a masterful performance by a tea connoisseur.
- Sunday brunch is served from 12pm to 4pm and features:
- Italian cuisine (Selections from MIO Restaurant):
- -Pizza, pasta, risotto and various Italian cold cuts
- Chinese cuisine (Selections from Cai Yi Xuan):
- -Cantonese-style roast duck, crispy roast suckling pig, roasted pork ribs, a variety of Chinese soups and noodles
- -Various baked, and roasted meats included seared sirloin, Peruvian chicken, roast whole lamb, salt-baked salmon and braised pork knuckle
- -Selection of various cheeses from all over the world, salad, fresh seafood
- Selection of cakes and pastries
- A glass of selected wine and refillable soft drinks
- Menu is subject to change. This offer is valid for afternoon tea daily through January 30, 2013. Brunch is available every Sunday through January 30, 2014.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Tuesday, December 2 but could sell out before. Vouchers can only be redeemed for afternoon tea daily till January 30, 2014. Sunday brunch vouchers can be purchased at $55 (one voucher is valid for one person.) Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least 2 days in advance; at least 1 week in advance for public holidays and weekends. Booking time is from 12pm to 10pm. Quote your Travvelzoo voucher number at the time of booking. Subject to availability. Afternoon tea starts from 2.30pm to 5.30pm and Sunday brunch starts from 12pm to 4pm. Book by: January 29, 2014
No alcohol consumption is permitted for guests under 18.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.