By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy classic teatime offerings with an unmatched view at Beijing's Aman at Summer Palace for just $65 for 2 people. Featuring a plentiful selection of sweet and savory nibbles at The Reflection Pavilion, this exclusive deal saves 31% off a 5-star dining experience.
Why we love it
- Savor an exquisite afternoon tea set on the lush grounds of Beijing's Aman at Summer Palace for just $65 for 2
- Comprising a selection of delectable nibbles from Reflection Pavilion, this exclusive deal saves 31% off the set's original price
- Menu includes French salted caramel cream puff, pistachio and raspberry financier, Aman 1000 shrimps sandwich, cranberry scones and more
- Pair your fresh samplings with either brewed coffee or a selection of fine tea
- Located in the palatial Aman at Summer Palace, Reflection Pavilion offers a 5-star dining experience on a peaceful terrace overlooking a tranquil lotus pond
- The 5-star Aman at Summer Palace is housed in century-old pavilions that combine rich cultural heritage with modern comforts
- The resort is 15km away from Beijing city center and provides unparalleled access to 4 UNESCO World-Heritage sites
- Resort was named to the Condé Nast Traveler "Gold List" and received a 2013 Readers' Choice Award for "Top Hotels in China"
- Valid through January 31, 2014
Oct 29, 2013 - Jan 31, 2014
Aman at Summer Palace, Beijing
1 Gongmenqian Street,
Beijing, China, 100091
Tel: +86 10 5987 9999
- Travelzoo guests will each enjoy a set of the following:
- French Salted Caramel Cream Puff
- Lemony Cheesecake with Fresh Strawberry
- Chocolate Success
- "Normandy" Apple Pie
- Pistachio and Raspberry Financier
- Curry Chicken Wrap
- Smoked Salmon Sandwich
- Cucumber and Egg Sandwich
- Aman 1000 Shrimps Sandwich
- Pastry Basket
- Cranberry Scone
- Lemon Cake
- Whipping Cream, Strawberry Preserves
- Choice of Brewed Coffee or Selection of Fine Tea
- Classic Tea: Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Peppermint, Chamomile
- Chinese Tea: Jasmine Silver Needle, Xihu Longjing, Chrysanthemum
- Freshly Brewed Coffee, Decaffeinated, Cafe Latte, Cappuccino, Espresso
- Awarded a 2013 "Readers' Choice Award" by Condé Nast Traveler, the 5-star Aman at Summer Palace is adjacent to the UNESCO World Heritage Summer Palace complex within a century-old building once used by imperial guests. The restored imperial court maintains the intricate architecture of Empress Dowager Cixi's era. The Reflection Pavilion features a private terrace overlooking a tranquil lotus pond.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday November 6 . Vouchers can be redeemed from 2pm to 5pm, seven days a week until January 31, 2013. Please book by phone at least 2 days in advance. Weekends are in high demand, so book early to avoid disappointment. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Book by: January 28, 2014.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Aman at Summer Palace has the final interpretation of the offer.