By Travelzoo Staff
For just $145, indulge in a 4-Course Western dinner for two at The Grill while taking in the regal splendor of Aman at Summer Palace. Endorsed with a Forbes Travel Guide 4-star award, get an experience fit for royalty at 40% off the original price of $240.
Why we love it
- Indulge in a 4-Course Western dinner for two at The Grill, Aman at Summer Palace Beijing, for just $145
- Endorsed with a Forbes Travel Guide 4-star award, get an experience fit for royalty at 40% off the original price of $240
- Each diner receives an appetizer, a soup, choice of main and a dessert
- This offer also features two complimentary cocktails
- The award-winning restaurant specializes in grilled-to-order prime cuts of meat and seafood
- A former imperial retreat next to Beijing's Summer Palace, the Ming-inspired resort was voted on Conde Nast Traveler's The Gold List 2011
- Influenced by traditional Chinese architecture, the interiors reflect the courtyard style of the Summer Palace with a dignified ambiance throughout
- Guests can access the Summer Palace through a private entrance; the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Great Wall of China are within easy reach
- Travel between Aman at Summer Palace, Beijing and the city center takes around 30-45 minutes.
Aug 19, 2013 - Nov 30, 2013
Aman at Summer Palace, Beijing
1 Gongmenqian Street,
Beijing, China, 100091
Tel: +86 10 5987 9999
- Dinner menu includes an appetizer, a soup, a choice of main and a dessert. The offer includes two cocktails complimentary of the hotel as well.
Each diner receives the following menu:
-Alaska King Crab Salad with Ginger Pickles
-Classical French Onion Soup
-Black Pepper Australian Beef Filet “Café de Paris” with Gratin “Dauphinois” OR Roasted Norwegian Salmon with Eggplant “Caviar”, Sundried Tomato
-Millefeuilles with Tahitian Vanilla Bean and Hazelnut Praline
-Brewed Coffee or Fine Tea
-A complimentary cocktail from hotel
A dignified ambiance fit for royalty is created throughout the resort with traditional Chinese architecture. The royal treatment is further enhanced as guests can access the Summer Palace through a private entrance. Travel between Aman at Summer Palace, Beijing and the city center takes around 30-45 minutes.This offer is valid for dinner daily through November 30, 2013.