By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can indulge in a succulent meal at Issimo in the heart of Shanghai for just $68. Named the “Best Italian Restaurant” three years in a row by Time Out Shanghai, the upscale restaurant is offering Travelzoo subscribers a starter, main course and dessert per person.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 3-course Italian lunch or dinner for two for just $68 at Issimo, JIA Shanghai
- Save an exclusive 40% off regular prices
- This special menu to share includes two starters, two main courses and two desserts
- Executive chef Roberto Barazzutti has worked in prestigious Michelin-starred restaurants in Italy like Ristorante Piazza Duomo and Cracco
- Main course choices include rigatoni with slow braised pork neck, poached beef shoulder, blackened sea bass fillet, and spring-style risotto
- Miele Guide named the upscale restaurant as one of “Asia’s Finest Restaurants” in 2008
- Thrice named “Best Italian Restaurant” by Time Out Shanghai, 2008-2010
- Also voted as “Best Restaurant 2009” by Shanghai Tatler
- The stylish restaurant is conveniently tucked in Shanghai’s main shopping and entertainment district on West Nanjing Road
- Valid for lunch or dinner six days a week through September
Jul 29, 2013 - Sep 30, 2013
931 West Nanjing Road
Tel: +86 21 3302 4997
- Located on the 2nd floor of JIA Shanghai boutique hotel on West Nangjing Road, the chalet-inspired Issimo serves authentic Italian cuisine and a wide range of cocktails in a chic yet cozy atmosphere with rustic furnishings and modern art pieces.
- Enjoy the following menu for two to share:
- Starter (choose two)
- - Baby rocket salad with pear, Parmigiano Reggiano and aged balsamic vinegar dressing
- - Fried calamari and zucchini with rocket, cherry vinegar and home-made tartar sauce
- - Red octopus salad with green celery julienne, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley and white wine vinegar
- Main Course (choose two)
- - Bronze die rigatoni with slow braised pork neck and sausage ragù, lava beans and Pecorino Romano cheese
- - Spring style risotto of green asparagus, baby spinach, mint and fresh goat cheese
- - Pan blackened sea bass fillet with new potatoes, fresh herbs, black Taggiasche olives, capers and parsley
- - Poached beef shoulder, parsley Piedmont salsa verde sauce and turnip greens
- Dessert (choose two)
- - Strawberry bavaroise
- - Classic Italian tiramisu
- (Service charge and tax included)
- This offer is valid for dinner, Monday to Saturday, subject to availability, from July 31 until September 30, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, August 7. Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch or dinner, Monday to Saturday, at Issimo of JIA Shanghai from July 31 until September 30, 2013. Single person voucher is $34, and can only be used in conjunction with a 2-person voucher. Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least 2 days in advance; for public holidays please book at least 1 week in advance. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Lunch serves from 12pm to 2:30pm; dinner serves from 6pm to 11pm. Book by September 15, 2013.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.