By Travelzoo Staff
Indulge in a delectable Spanish dinner for two at Bocado for just $65. Fully valued at $112, this exclusive offer for two includes two soft drinks, three appetizers, two main courses and a dessert.
Why we love it
- Enjoy an authentic Spanish dinner for two for just $65 at Bocado in Shanghai, regularly priced at $112
- This special menu for two to share features three appetizers, two main courses and a dessert
- Each diner also gets a soft drink along with the meal
- Enjoy signature dishes like homemade truffle & mushroom croquettes, black sausages and seafood paella
- Main course choices include lightly seared tuna loin with chilled potato, pan-fried pork loin with cheese stuffed rice ball, and pan-fried diced beef tenderloin with market vegetables
- Timeout Shanghai says Bocado “serves simple, well-executed tapas and solid mains”
- Pioneered by Charles Cabell of Mesa & Manifesto in Shanghai, the chic restaurant is ideally located in the former French Concession
- Valid for dinner seven nights a week
Jun 18, 2013 - Aug 10, 2013
No.47 Yong Fu Road (near Fuxing Road)
Tel: +86 18017243277
- Ideally located on Yong Fu Road in the heart of Shanghai, Bocado features authentic Spanish cuisine in a warm and intimate setting. The stylish restaurant also offers an impressive wine selection including some from Spain’s premier growing regions like Rioja, Priorat and Ribera del Duero.
- Enjoy the following menu for two to share:
- First Course
- - An assortment of premium Iberian cold cuts, cheeses and olives; served with various breads and grated tomato
- Second Course (choice of two)
- - Mussels in a light cream sauce
- - Three flavors of Bocado’s homemade croquettes: Iberian Ham, Truffle & Mushrooms and Cheese & Spinach
- - Black Sausage, served on potato blinis with apple compote & red bell pepper sauce
- Main Course (choice of two)
- - Tuna loin lightly seared and rare in the middle served with a chilled potato and diced vegetable salad
- - Pan-fried Pork loin, sliced and served with a warm Mediterranean cheese stuffed rice ball and a creamy chestnut sauce
- - Pan-fried diced beef tenderloin with market vegetables and a creamy garlic sauce
- OR share a paella for 2
- - Paella Negra
- (prawns, squid, fish, mussels, squid ink)
- - Bocado Grand Finale Dessert Platter
- (Service charge and tax included)
- This offer is valid for dinner seven nights a week, subject to availability, until August 10, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, June 26. Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner seven nights a week at Bocado until August 10, 2013. Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least 2 days in advance; for public holidays please book at least 1 week in advance. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Dinner serves from 5pm to 10pm. Book by: July 25, 2013.
No alcohol consumption is permitted for guests under 18.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.