By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can indulge in a succulent dinner at REDDOOR in the Southern Bund district of Shanghai for just $65. Named the third best restaurant in the city by Restaurant Week Shanghai, REDDOOR is offering two starters, two main courses and two desserts.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a sumptuous European dinner for two for just $65 at REDDOOR, Shanghai
- Save an exclusive 51% off regular prices
- This special menu to share includes two starters, two main courses and two desserts
- Main course choices include pan-fried seabass, slow cooked crispy pork belly and New Zealand tenderloin
- Executive chef Rey de Luna has worked in more than 5 countries, including the culinary capitals of Paris and New York
- Named “3rd Best Restaurant in Shanghai” by Restaurant Week Shanghai 2013
- Walls showcase a collection of Island6’s Art Collective’s special LED and Interactive Art pieces
- REDDOOR's eye-catching interior was created by celebrity designer Eric Kuster
- Newly opened last November, the upscale restaurant is conveniently located on Zhongshan East Er Road in the heart of the Bund
- Valid for dinner seven nights a week
May 16, 2013 - Jul 15, 2013
REDDOOR Restaurant & Lounge
Zhongshan East 2nd Rd
Tel: +86 21 6328 8377
- Located on Zhongshan Er Road, the restaurant features European cuisine and a wide range of cocktails in a dreamlike, almost mysterious atmosphere with interactive art pieces displayed on the walls.
- Enjoy the following menu for two to share:
- REDDOOR baked breads with butter, pickled olives and creamy nuts jam
- Starter (choice of two)
- - Smoked arctic salmon & truffle with bitter manuka honey and truffle oil crème fraiche
- - Basil and Iberian ham roll langoustines with mango-mint mayo
- - Planked Caesar salad
- Main (choice of two)
- - Pan fried seabass with sweet corn kernel jam, Iberian chorizo, sunny mushrooms and summer sprouts
- - Slow cooked crispy pork belly with blue cheese & potato mash and Israeli dates gravy
- - Silver fern farms New Zealand tenderloin with herbs butter, roasted shallots, broiled tomatoes, garlic mustard potatoes and tomato jam
- -Fruits consommé and cinnamon ice cream
- (Service charge and tax included)
- This offer is valid for dinner seven nights a week, subject to availability, until July 15, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, May 29. Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner seven nights a week at REDDOOR Restaurant & Lounge until July 15, 2013. Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least 2 days in advance; for public holidays please book at least 1 week in advance. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Dinner serves from 5pm to 10pm. Book by: July 1, 2013.
No alcohol consumption is permitted for guests under 18.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.