By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can stay at the 5-star Andaz Shanghai for just $375 for 2 nights. Saving up to 59% off regular rates, this exclusive offer is available all the way through March next year and features an upgrade, complimentary spa treatment, late checkout and more.
Why we love it
- Spend two nights at the new 5-star Andaz Shanghai for just $375 for 2 people
- An exclusive package that includes spa treatments, free upgrade, daily breakfast and more, this deal saves 59% off its original price
- Operated by Hyatt Hotels and Resort, the 5-star boutique-inspired property is the first Andaz-branded hotel to open in Asia
- Includes free upgrade to a 48 square-meter Andaz Large King Room (subject to availability)
- Ultramodern rooms feature futuristic touches like color-adjustable ceiling LED lights, bathrooms with daylight and floor heating, and translucent bathtubs
- The New York Times called the bathrooms "truly impressive," saying "you feel as if you're showering in a grotto"
- Enjoy daily breakfast for two adults and free breakfast for one child below 1.2m
- Free extra bed (subject to availability)
- Indulge in a pampering 60-minute treatment for two at Optime Spa
- Free mini-bar (non-alcoholic drinks and snacks only)
- Enjoy all day coffee, tea, light snacks and evening wine service at Host Desk
- Avoid the early morning rush with a late check-out till 2pm
- Additional nights are available at $165 a night
- Centrally located in the Xintiandi area, the hotel is in close proximity to upscale shopping centers, galleries and restaurants
- Onsite amenities include a fitness studio fully equipped with the latest Technogym equipment, a 15m indoor swimming pool and a full-service spa
- Valid for 2-night stays all the way through March 31, 2014
Andaz Shanghai Hotel
88 Songshan Road,
Tel: +86 21 23101234
What's included & when
- Nov 06, 2013 - Mar 31, 2014
- Travelzoo guests receive all of the following:
- -Free upgrade from Andaz Room to Andaz Large King Room (subject to availability)
- -Daily breakfast for two adults and free breakfast for one child below 1.2m
- -Free extra bed (subject to availability)
- -60-minute treatment for 2 at Optime Spa
- -Free mini-bar (non-alcoholic beverages & snacks only)
- -All day coffee, tea, light snacks and evening wine service at the Host Desk
- -Late checkout till 2pm
- Additional nights can be purchased for $165 each.
- Andaz Shanghai is the first of Hyatt's Andaz brand to be launched in Asia. Located in trendy Xintiandi and featuring Western-style quirkiness in a comfortable residential setting, the hotel offers stylish rooms with sprawling views of vibrant Shanghai. Rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, mood lighting and Lorenzo Villerosi bath amenities. On-site amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, pool and full-service spa.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by November 13, 2013. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays through March 31, 2014. Bookings are subject to availability so make sure to book as soon as possible. Book by: March 1, 2014.
Please note that the transaction will be in U.S. Dollars.
Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes must be made at least seven days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rates are based on single or double occupancy, max occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Package includes free bedding (subject to availability) and free breakfast for one child below 1.2m. There is a limit of one extra bed per room. Spa slots are limited, so remember to book early to avoid disappointment. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Extra nights may be purchased for US$165 each, but can only be used in addition to a 2-night stay.