By Travelzoo Staff
Experience true luxury and tranquility of China’s "City of Poets," Hangzhou, for just $325 per night for two people. This special offer from the award-winning Banyan Tree Hangzhou includes buffet breakfast and a set dinner for two, saving 39% off regular prices.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a luxurious stay at the 5-Star Banyan Tree Hangzhou, China for just $325 for two people
- Fully valued at $533, this offer is valid for Sunday to Thursday night stays
- Named China’s leading luxury resort and leading villa resort by World Travel Awards 2012
- Stay in an oriental-inspired Water Terrace Suite with fireplace, free Wi-Fi, private balcony, spacious bathroom and LCD TV
- Daily breakfast for two
- Includes a Western set dinner for two at Waterlight Court (reg. $113)
- Features welcome fruit upon arrival
- Exclusive $32 (CNY 200) off any one 90- or 120-minute spa treatment per person, per stay at Banyan Tree Spa
- Also get 10% off ticket combos for the famous Xixi National Wetland Park
- Resort was recommended by The New York Times and named to the Condé Nast Traveller (UK) "Hot List" in 2010
- Spa was named “Best Luxury Emerging Spa in China” by World Luxury Hotel Awards 2013
- Ranks #9 out of 1,601 Hangzhou hotels on TripAdvisor
- Add just $143 for Friday and Saturday night stays, with all of the benefits stated above
- Extend your stay to a 2-night break for just $260 extra (Sunday to Thursday night stays only)
Banyan Tree Hangzhou
2 Westbrook Resort,
Zijingang Road Hangzhou,
Tel: +86 571 8586 0000
What's included & when
- Jul 22, 2013 - Sep 17, 2013
- Receive all of the following:
- -Accommodation in a spacious Water Terrace Suite
- -Daily breakfast for two at Waterlight Court
- -One Western set dinner for two at Waterlight Court (Sun-Thur night stays) OR One seafood buffet dinner for two (Fri-Sat night stays)
- -Free broadband Internet and Wi-Fi
- -Welcome fruit
- -$32 (CNY 200) off one 90-minute or 120-minute spa treatment per person, per stay at Banyan Tree Spa OR enjoy one treatment half price when two people go to the spa together (Monday to Friday only)
- -Free usage of indoor pool, sauna & steam room, and rooftop pool at Angsana Hangzhou
- -20% off Banyan Tree products at Banyan Tree Gallery (excludes jewelry & CDs)
- -10% off Xixi National Wetland Park’s ticket combo (includes entrance ticket and boat fare)
- -Free parking
- -Service charge and tax included
- This offer is valid for Sunday to Thursday night stays from now until September 17, 2013. Add $143 for stays on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Recommended by the likes of The New York Times and Condé Nast Traveller (UK), Banyan Tree Hangzhou is designed in traditional Jiang Nan architecture with slate grey tiled roofs and ivory walls. On-site facilities include 3 restaurants, a library, Banyan Tree Spa, yoga and Pilates lessons, and an indoor swimming pool with adjoining steam and sauna rooms.
- Nestled in the Xixi National Wetland Park, the award-winning resort is less than two hours’ drive from Shanghai or just 40 minutes by speed train, and is 50 minutes from Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport. The famed West Lake and downtown are just 15 minutes away.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, July 31. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from now until September 17, 2013. Bookings must be made at least 3 days in advance. Book by: August 17.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments of bookings must be made at least 3 days in advance of stay or else voucher subject to forfeiture. Rate is for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12. Additional adult is $113 (CNY 690) per person, per night including extra bed and breakfast. Kids under 12 stay and eat breakfast free (maximum 2 children). Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests do not show up. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Credit card guarantee required upon check-in. Not valid for groups (5 rooms or more) or on existing reservations. Rooms are subject to availability. All prices include taxes. No cash value or cash back.