By Travelzoo Staff
See Bangkok's top sights while enjoying authentic gourmet Royal Thai cuisine with Banyan Tree Bangkok's romantic Apsara dinner cruise for just $59 per person. Featuring a 4-course Royal Thai dinner, pre-cruise cocktail, Banyan Tree hotel discounts and more, this offer saves 40% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- Take a romantic dinner cruise down Bangkok's Chao Phraya River for just $59 per person, saving 40% off regular rates
- This exclusive offer is for the Apsara dinner cruise from the 5-star Banyan Tree Bangkok
- Travelzoo subscribers receive one complimentary pre-cruise cocktail per person (a $12 value)
- Dine on a delectable 4-course gourmet Thai dinner, served tableside onboard an intimate vintage-style barge
- Menu highlights include mixed appetizers, Crab Claw in Coconut Broth, Steamed Snowfish, Massaman Lamb, and assorted Thai desserts
- Enjoy one complimentary post-dinner coffee or tea per person
- Includes round-trip transfers between Banyan Tree Bangkok hotel and River City Pier
- Receive exclusive 30% off massage treatments at Banyan Tree Spa
- Travelzoo guests get THB 500 ($16) discount when spending THB 1,500 or more at the hotel's upscale Banyan Tree Gallery shop
- Cruise ranks #36 out of nearly 7,500 Bangkok restaurants on TripAdvisor, where guests call it "magical," "one of a kind" and "elite"
- Passes Bangkok landmarks like Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn) and the Grand Palace, to the enchanting soundtrack of Thai music
Oct 01, 2013 - Mar 31, 2014
Apsara Dining Cruise by Banyan Tree Bangkok
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- -One cocktail per person onboard the intimate Apsara barge (reg. $12)
- -Gourmet 4-course Royal Thai dinner served tableside
- -One hour, 45-minute cruise down the Chao Phraya River
- -Complimentary post-dinner coffee or tea (one per person)
- -Return transfers between Banyan Tree Bangkok and River City Pier
- -30% discount off massage treatments at Banyan Tree Spa
- -THB 500 ($16) discount when spending THB 1,500 or more at the hotel's upscale Banyan Tree Gallery shop
- During the cruise guests will sail by some of Bangkok's most legendary landmarks, including Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn) and the Grand Palace, both of which are spectacular when illuminated at night. Other highlights include Bangkok's famous Flower Market, the Royal Barge Museum and Chinatown.
- The cruise is renowned for its outstanding authentic Royal Thai cuisine; main course options include local favorites with an upscale twist like Crab Claw in Coconut Broth, Steamed Snowfish with Chili and Lime, and Braised Massaman Curry Lamb.
- The Apsara Cruise is one of Bangkok's most romantic and unique dining experiences, ranking #36 out of nearly 7,400 Bangkok restaurants on TripAdvisor.
The fine print
Vouchers are valid for use from October 1 through March 31, 2014. Cruise departs nightly at 8:00pm and is subject to availability. We strongly suggest booking as soon as possible to secure your desired cruising date. Blackout dates: November 17; December 24, 25, 31; January 1, 2014; February 14, 2014. Book by: March 1, 2014.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments must be made 7 days prior to departure to avoid voucher forfeiture. All bookings and amendments are subject to availability. Cruise lasts from approximately 8pm - 9:45pm and departs River City Pier. Offer includes complimentary transfers between Banyan Tree Bangkok Hotel and the pier; transfers depart the hotel at 7pm on weeknights and 7:15pm on weekends. Dress code is casual, but flip-flops and athletic apparel are not permitted.
No cash value or cash back. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Spa discount is for massage only (not beauty treatments).