By Micah Chua
See the highlights of Vietnam on an 11-day tour for just $915 (AUD999) per person, twin share with this offer from Destination International Holidays. We’ve combed through the itinerary and found that you’ll save $313 per person off what you would pay to package this deal yourself.
Why we love it
- Save $313 off the cost of self-packaging
- This tour will have you paying just under $90 a day
- Highlights include a tour of Hue’s Imperial City and a full-day boat excursion in Halong Bay
- We took a look at the rest of the market and noted savings of up to $188 off what other operators are charging for similar tours
- Your accommodation will be in good quality 4-star hotels
July 16, 2014 - May 31, 2015
Destination International Holidays
6/10 Hoddle Street
Tel: 1300 813 391
- Valid for departures from July 16, 2014 to May 31, 2015
- 11-day itinerary from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi
- 10 nights’ hotel accommodation
- Two domestic flights
- All airport transfers and land transport
- 12 meals (10 breakfasts, one lunch and one farewell dinner)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees included in your itinerary
- English-speaking tour manager throughout
- [Click here] to see a full itinerary
The fine print
This voucher is a $138 (AUD150) deposit only, valid for one person. The remaining balance of $777 (AUD849) is payable to Destination International Holidays direct. Vouchers must be purchased by January 1, 2014 but could sell out earlier. Bookings are essential. Vouchers can be redeemed for departures from July 16, 2014 to May 31, 2015.
The advertised price is valid on a twin share basis and can only be redeemed for bookings of two. This offer is subject to availability. Bookings must be made by January 31, 2014, but to ensure you get the dates you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.