By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy an all-day cruise touring the crystalline waters surrounding Phuket and visit world-famous Maya Bay on Phi Phi Island for just $75 per person, saving more than 30% off regular rates. This exclusive offer from highly-rated Phuket at Andaman includes hotel pick-up and drop-off, snorkeling, guided sightseeing and much more.
Why we love it
- Take a cruise tour of world famous Phi Phi Island and Maya Bay for just $75 per person
- Exclusive offer from Phuket at Andaman is fully valued at $111
- All-day cruise includes sightseeing with certified tour guides and snorkel equipment
- Enjoy sumptuous buffet lunch, fresh fruit, mineral water and soft drinks
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from your Phuket hotel
- Tour lasts approximately 9 hours; boat departs an hour earlier than most other tours to avoid crowds
- Guests can also choose an all-day Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island cruise for the same price
- Kids 4-12 can cruise for just $49 per person
- Highlights include "The Beach" at Maya Bay, swimming at Monkey Beach and Pileh Lagoon, and snorkeling at Loh Sama, Bida Island or Bamboo Island
- Travelzoo subscribers receive a complimentary photo taken at Maya Bay with handmade frame comprised of local materials
- Phuket at Andaman ranks #8 out of 70 Phuket tour operators on TripAdvisor
- Speedboat is limited to a maximum of 20 passengers, ensuring lots of time for snorkeling and swimming
- Available across all of high season all the way through June 30, 2014
Oct 15, 2013 - Jun 30, 2014
Phuket at Andaman
65 Boat Lagoon Marina, Moo 2
Tel: +66 76 238 231
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- -All-day speedboat cruise tour from Phuket including Phi Phi Island, Maya Bay, Bamboo Island and more
- -Pick-up and drop-off from Phuket hotel
- -Buffet lunch, fresh fruit,soft drinks and mineral water
- -Complimentary snorkel equipment & life vests
- -Complimentary photo and handmade keepsake frame constructed from local materials
- Guests in search of a different itinerary can also opt for the Phang Nga Bay & James Bond Island Tour for the same special price. Kids ages 4-12 can cruise for just $49 per person.
- Cruises depart Phuket's Boat Lagoon Marina at around 9am, about an hour earlier than most other tours to ensure that guests beat the crowds. Each boat is limited to a maximum of 20 passengers, so guests have plenty of time to swim, snorkel, explore and enjoy their delicious Thai buffet lunch. All tours are led by certified tourguides; Phuket at Andaman ranks #8 out of 70 Phuket tour companies on TripAdvisor, with nearly unanimous "Excellent" reviews.
- Highlights of the tour include a visit to the crystal blue lagoon at Maya Bay (made famous by the Leonardo DiCaprio film The Beach), photos in front of the iconic Camel Rock, coral reef snorkeling at Kin Klang, and some frolicking with local wildlife at Monkey Beach. Guests arrive back to Phuket at about 6:30pm.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by October 31. When you are ready to book, contact Phuket at Andaman and mention your name and Travelzoo voucher number. Vouchers can be redeemed for cruises anytime through June 30, 2014, subject to availability. Book by: June 1, 2014. Bookings are subject to availability and tour is limited to 12 vouchers per day. Vouchers for children ages 4-12 are available for $49 per person; kids 1-3 are free.
Offer is non-refundable. You must book at least 48 hours in advance, and booking amendments must be made at least 24 hours in advance of cruise or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is based on per person pricing. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Please note: There is a THB 200 per person pick-up surcharge payable directly to Phuket at Andaman for guests staying in Nai Harm, Mai Khao or anywhere else outside Phuket.
Cruise is not recommended for senior citizens and children under 3. Guests who have high blood pressure, heart conditions and/or are pregnant should consult a doctor before joining the excursion.
All itineraries subject to change due to inclement weather. Maximum occupancy for a boat is limited to 20 passengers.