By Travelzoo Staff
For just $399, two people can spend three nights at Phuket's 5-star Indigo Pearl, saving 45% off regular rates. With accolades like "Best Luxury Spa Hotel in the World" and "Asia's Leading Design Hotel," Indigo Pearl is considered one of Asia's most unique and vibrant 5-star resorts.
Why we love it
- Enjoy an exclusive 3-night package for two people for just $399 at Phuket's award-winning luxury resort, Indigo Pearl
- Named "Best Luxury Spa Hotel in the World" at the 2011 World Luxury Spa Awards and "Asia's Leading Design Hotel" at the 2010 World Travel Awards
- Valued at $723, this deal features accommodation in a spacious Premium Pearl Bed Suite, daily breakfast and much more
- Includes complimentary return airport transfers for two people
- Begin with two complimentary welcome drinks and early 10am check-in
- Close to Nai Yang Beach and the surrounding Sirinat National Marine Park
- Receive late checkout to 3pm (subject to availability)
- Resort offers free Wi-Fi
- Premium Pearl Bed Suites are a massive 65 square metres with private terraces featuring daybed and outdoor soaking tub, his-and-her toilet rooms and high-tech electronics
- Property designed by world-renowned architect Bill Bensley, whom TIME Magazine calls "The king of exotic luxury resorts"
- Upgrade to a 112sqm Pool Pavilion with private plunge pool for just $133 extra per night and also receive one free 60-minute Thai massage per person, per stay
- Valid for stays anytime through October
Nai Yang Beach and National Park
Tel: +66 76 327 006
What's included & when
- Jun 26, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- This package for two people includes all of the following:
- -3 nights' accommodation in a 65sqm Premium Pearl Bed Suite
- -Daily breakfast
- -Return airport transfers
- -2 complimentary welcome drinks
- -Early check-in at 10am
- -Late checkout to 3pm (subject to availability)
- -Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- For just $133 extra per night, upgrade to a luxurious Pool Pavilion with private plunge pool and also receive one 60-minute Thai massage per person, per stay.
- Designed by Bill Bensley, whom TIME Magazine calls "the king of exotic luxury resorts," Indigo Pearl offers a unique luxury design experience conveniently close to the airport and Nai Yang Beach. The resort features infinity pools, landscaped gardens, the luxurious Coqoon Spa, six restaurants and bars and myriad water sports.
- Massive Premium Pearl Bed Suites feature free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs and DVD players, deluxe custom-made bath amenities, private terraces with daybeds, and free-standing soaking tubs. Pool Pavilions are an enormous 112 square meters and offer a private plunge pool in addition to a separate living and dining area.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday July 3. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention your name, desired stay dates and Travelzoo voucher number. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from June 27 through October 31, 2013. Book by: October 1. Bookings are subject to availability so make sure to book as soon as possible. Additional nights may be purchased for $133 each, but can only be used in addition to a 3-night stay.
Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes must be made at least seven days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. All taxes are included in the prices listed. Rate is based on twin share; maximum occupancy per room is three adults, or two adults and two children under 12. Third adult costs THB2120 per person per day; children cost THB1070 per person per day (both including breakfast).