By Travelzoo Staff
Take a luxurious 3-night mountain spa retreat to Chiang Mai, Thailand for just $279 for two people. This exclusive offer from the 4.5-star Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort saves 38% off regular rates, and features an exclusive credit for treatment at the resort's spa, a training center for Thailand's renowned massage therapists.
Why we love it
- Two people can spend 3 nights at Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort for just $239
- Save 38% off the regular cost of this exclusive package
- Includes guaranteed upgrade to a Mountain Deluxe Room with stunning views of the valley and mountains
- Daily breakfast for two people
- Enjoy one THB 500 ($17) voucher per person, per stay for use at the renowned Panviman Spa
- The 12,000 square meter spa serves as a training centre for massage therapists from across Thailand
- Take 40% off additional spa treatments
- 15% off all food and beverage
- Extend your stay with late checkout to 4pm
- Travelzoo subscribers can enjoy discounted return airport transfers for just 3000 ($100) per room, saving 30% off regular prices
- Rooms feature LCD TV, free Wi-Fi, DVD player, and private balcony with daybed
- Other on-site amenities include a 2-story swimming pool, meditation cave, mini-golf course, gym and yoga studio
- Available all the way into November high season
- Extra nights available for just $79 each
Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort
197/2 Moo 1 Tambol Pongyeang
Tel: +66 2459 4705
What's included & when
- Apr 10, 2013 - Nov 16, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- -3 nights' accommodation with guaranteed upgrade to a Mountain Deluxe Room
- -Daily breakfast for 2 people
- -One THB 500 ($17) voucher per person, per stay for use at Panviman Spa
- -40% off additional spa treatments
- -15% off all food & beverage
- -30% off return airport transfers (THB 3000/$100 with discount)
- -Late checkout to 4pm
- -Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort sits atop a mountain overlooking the mystical valleys of Mae Rim. It's about 20 minutes outside Chiang Mai city centre and offers easy access to the temples, markets and culinary attractions of Thailand's "Northern Capital." Village treks and the area's famous elephant sanctuaries are just minutes away.
- Mountain Deluxe Rooms are a spacious 59 square meters and feature free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, DVD players, and private balconies with stunning views of the surrounding valley. The resort's on-site amenities include a 2-story swimming pool, a gym, a meditation cave, a yoga studio and a mini-golf course.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday April 17. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from April 11 - November 16, 2013. Book by: November 1.
Offer is non-refundable, and cancellations or booking amendments must be made at least 7 days in advance of stay. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; max occupancy is 3 people. Maximum 1 child (under 12 years old) is free of charge sharing with 2 adults in one room without extra bed and meals. Extra bed charged upon arrival at THB 3750 per adult/ THB 2250 per child, per night including breakfast. Credit card guarantee required upon check-in. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Additional nights may be purchased for $79 each, but may only be used in addition to a 3-night stay.