By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a stay at one of Asia's most stylish hotels, the 5-star Hotel Sofitel So Bangkok, for just $145 per night for two. Fully valued at $314, this exclusive offer includes upgrade, spa voucher, wine and more.
Why we love it
- Stay at the ultra-stylish Sofitel So Bangkok for just $145 per night for two, saving more than 50% off regular nightly rates
- Valued at $314, this exclusive package includes sumptuous daily breakfast for 2 people, upgrade, spa credit and a glass of wine per person
- Receive one THB 500 ($15) voucher per person, per stay for use at So SPA
- Guaranteed upgrade to a 'So Comfy' Room overlooking Lumpini Park (choice of room style elements: click here)
- Enjoy daily buffet breakfast at Red Oven Restaurant, featuring live cooking stations and delectable fresh-baked French breads
- Travelzoo subscribers get an exclusive 20% off food and beverage when booking a table at Park Society or Red Oven Restaurants, and receive one free glass of wine per person, per stay when dining
- Rooms feature complimentary mini-bar filled with snacks and non-alcoholic drinks
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- So Comfy Rooms include 40" LCD TV, Apple Mac media centre, luxurious rain shower and spa bath, chic toiletries and Illy coffee machine
- Onsite amenities include swimming pool, gym, gourmet chocolate shop, top-rated French Restaurant and rooftop bar
- Hotel newly-opened in 2012 and is across the street from Lumpini Subway Station
- Interiors and staff uniforms designed by French couturier Christian Lacroix
- Recently hosted shoots for Vogue Magazine and appeared in The New York Times
Hotel Sofitel So Bangkok
2 North Sathorn Road
Tel: +66 2624 0000
What's included & when
- Jan 30, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers will receive all of the following:
- -Guaranteed upgrade to a 'So Comfy' Room overlooking Lumpini Park (choice of Earth, Wood, Metal or Water room style, click here for more info)
- -Daily breakfast for two people at Red Oven Restaurant
- -A THB 500 ($15) spa credit per person, per stay at So SPA
- -20% off food and beverage when booking a table at Red Oven or Park Society Restaurants
- -One complimentary glass of wine per person, per stay when dining at Red Oven or Park Society
- -Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- -Free in-room mini-bar (non-alcoholic drinks and snacks)
- Newly-opened in 2012, Hotel Sofitel So Bangkok is among the hottest hotels on the planet, having recently hosted shoots for Vogue Magazine and the actress Liv Tyler. French designer Christian Lacroix designed the whimsical interiors and stylish staff outfits. Rooms are available in wildly different 'Earth', 'Wood', 'Metal' and 'Water' styles.
- The hotel overlooks Bangkok's main green space, Lumpini Park, and is just across the street from the Lumpini Subway Station. Onsite amenities include a swimming pool, spa, gym and rooftop restaurant and bar, while rooms feature 40" LCD TV, Apple Mac media centre, luxurious rain shower and spa bath, chic toiletries and Illy coffee machine.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday February 6, but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from March 1 to October 31, 2013. Blackout date: March 20. Book by: October 1.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellations must be made within 7 days of booking or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; max occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12. Additional adult is THB 2020 per person, per night including tax and breakfast; kids under 12 stay and eat breakfast free. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Please state your room style preference (Earth, Wood, Metal or Water) at time of booking. Reservation and room design preference are subject to availability. Glass of wine and spa voucher are one per person, per stay. Food & beverage discount is only valid when booking a table at Red Oven or Park Society Restaurants.