By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a 3-night holiday at Hyatt Regency Kinabalu in Malaysian Borneo for just $319 per stay. Featuring daily breakfast, a massage and more, this 5-star package would normally cost $676.
Why we love it
- For just $319, spend three nights at the 5-star Hyatt Regency Kinabalu in Malaysian Borneo
- This exclusive offer for two people is fully valued at $676
- Includes accommodation in a King Room and free in-room Internet (reg. $19 per day)
- Enjoy daily breakfast for two people at Tanjung Ria Cafe
- Receive one complimentary 45-minute Foot Reflexology massage per room, per stay at Avantang Spa (a $50 value)
- Get an exclusive 15% off food at the hotel's seven restaurants and bars (excludes beverages)
- Additional nights available for just $102 each
- Upgrade to a Sea View Room and pay just $50 extra per night, saving 40% off regular prices
- Centrally located near the popular night market and historic sights, and only 15 minutes from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Hotel fronts the South China Sea and has views of the islands of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- Onsite amenities include outdoor swimming pool, gym and Avantang Spa
- Top nearby attractions include Tanjung Aru Beach and Mount Kinabalu, the highest peak in Southeast Asia
- Luxurious King Rooms feature LCD TVs, DVD players and rainshowers
- Valid for stays until June 30, 2013
Hyatt Regency Kinabalu Hotel
Jalan Datuk Salleh Sulong
Kota Kinabalu, 88991
Tel: +60 88 22 1234
What's included & when
- Jan 08, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- -3 nights' accommodation in a King Room
- -Daily breakfast for two people (reg. $19 per person, per day)
- -Free in-room Internet (reg. $19 per day)
- -One 45-minute foot reflexology massage at Avantang Spa (reg. $50, subject to availability and advanced booking)
- -15% off all food at the hotel's seven restaurants and bars (excludes beverages)
- Travelzoo subscribers can also upgrade to a Sea View Room for just $50 extra per night, saving more than 30% off regular nightly rates for these rooms with stunning views over the South China Sea and Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
- The waterfront hotel is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Kota Kinabalu International Airport, within walking distance of the city's shopping malls, bustling night market and historic sights. Tanjung Aru Beach and Mount Kinabalu, the tallest peak in Southeast Asia, are also a short drive away.
- On-site amenities include a gym, swimming pool and Avantang Spa. Luxurious King Rooms feature city or atrium views, LCD TVs, DVD players, and rain showers within marble baths.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday January 16, but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from now until June 30, 2013. Blackout dates: February 8-18. Book by: June 1.
Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes must be made at least 7 days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Limit one massage per room; treatment is subject to availability and should be booked as far in advance as possible. No refunds on unused items.
Rooms subject to availability. Rate is based on twin share; maximum occupancy is 3 people. Children under 11 stay free with rollaway or existing bedding, including breakfast. Rollaway bed for a third adult is MYR 99 payable directly to the hotel, including breakfast. No cash value or cash back. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations.