By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy three nights by the beach in Borneo at the 5-star Magellan Sutera Resort for just $439 for two people. Valued at more than $630, this exclusive offer features upgrade to a Sea View Room, daily breakfast, a buffet dinner for two and more.
Why we love it
- For just $419 per stay, enjoy three nights in high season at the 5-star Magellan Sutera Resort in Kota Kinabalu, Borneo
- Saving 34% off regular rates, this exclusive offer is for two people, NOT per person
- Guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Sea View Room with private balcony overlooking the South China Sea
- Receive daily breakfast for two and one complimentary buffet dinner for two people at Five Sails Restaurant (a $65 value)
- Free in-room Internet
- Enjoy a 2-for-1 treatment at Body Senses by Mandara Spa (up to $70 value)
- Take an exclusive 15% off all food and beverage at Five Sails, Al Fresco, Muffinz Deli Cafe and Tarik's Lounge
- Resort offers a wide array of amenities including a 27-hole championship golf course, five swimming pools, a billiards room and a 100-seat movie theatre
- Additional nights are available for just $140 each, saving 27% off regular nightly room rates
Magellan Sutera Resort
1 Sutera Harbour Boulevard
Kota Kinabalu, 88100
Tel: +6088 318 888
What's included & when
- Dec 05, 2012 - Apr 30, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers will receive all of the following with this exclusive package:
- -Guaranteed upgraded accommodation to a Deluxe Sea View Room -Daily buffet breakfast for two people -A Buffet Dinner for 2 at Five Sails Restaurant (a $65 value; limit one per room, per stay) -Free in-room Internet access -A 2-for-1 treatment at Body Senses by Mandara Spa (up to $70 value) -15% off all food and beverage at Five Sails, Al Fresco, Muffinz Deli Café and Tarik’s Lounge -Additional nights available for just $140 each, saving 27% off regular nightly rates
- Set amongst lushly landscaped tropical gardens and directly beachfront, Magellan Sutera Resort offers a relaxing luxury experience for both families and couples. Deluxe Sea View Rooms are 32-40 square metres and feature private balconies overlooking the South China Sea and Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park. Plush amenities include premium toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, and free in-room Internet.
- Onsite facilities include a 27-hole championship golf course, five swimming pools, a billiards room and a 100-seat movie theatre. The resort is just 10 minutes from Kota Kinabalu International Airport, and also offers direct beach access and its own 104-berth marina.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday December 12, but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from January 7 until April 30, 2013, subject to availability. Blackout dates: January 16-17; February 8-16. We suggest booking by April 1.
Offer is non-refundable, and no amendments or cancellations are allowed. Extra nights can be purchased for $140 each but may only be used in addition to a 3-night stay. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; max occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child below 11 years old. Additional person (adult or child) requiring extra bed chargeable at $50 nett per room per night inclusive breakfast. Maximum 1 extra bed per room. Spa treatments require prior reservation and are subject to availability. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations.