By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a 3-night stay at Vietnam's 5-star Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa for just $435 for two people. Fully valued at $1052, this luxurious beach break includes an Ocean View upgrade, spa treatments, cocktails, free shuttle to the World Heritage town of Hoi An and more.
Why we love it
- Two people can enjoy a luxurious 3-night beach retreat at Vietnam's Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa for just $435
- Fully valued at $1052, this exclusive offer is available any time through July 2013
- Includes guaranteed upgrade to an Ocean View Room and daily breakfast for two people
- Receive one 60-minute massage per person, per stay at VIE Spa, worth $200
- Enjoy one cocktail per person, per stay at Terrasse Lounge & Bar overlooking the South China Sea
- Resort also offers a free daily shuttle to the nearby UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An
- Upgrade to a luxurious 2-Bedroom Residence for four people for $935 per 3-night stay, saving 54% off regular rates
- Resort newly-opened in November 2011 and offers luxurious modern amenities like free in-room Wi-Fi, rain showers and DVD players
- Just 15 minutes from the new Da Nang International Airport, accessible by flights from Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City and other points in Asia
Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
Truong Sa Street
Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District
Tel: 011 84 511 398 1234
What's included & when
- Nov 14, 2012 - Jul 31, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers will receive all of the following:
- -Three nights' accommodation with upgrade to an Ocean View Room
- -Daily buffet breakfast for two people
- -One 60-minute massage per person, per stay at VIE Spa, a $200 value
- -One complimentary cocktail per person, per stay at Terrasse Lounge and Bar
- -Free daily shuttle to the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An
- -Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Upgrade to a luxurious 2-Bedroom Residence for four adults for just $935 per 3-night stay, saving 54% off the full cost of the package. Additional nights available for just $145 in an Ocean View Room or $310 in a 2-Bedroom Residence.
- Newly-opened in November 2011, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa enjoys a spectacular beachfront location overlooking the South China Sea. The resort offers a swimming pool, four restaurants and bars, a Kids' Club and gym.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday November 21. Bookings can be made starting Friday November 16. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from December 1 until July 31, 2013. We suggest booking by July 1. Subject to availability.
Each voucher is $435 and is valid for a 3-night stay. Single night vouchers are available for $145 each, but can only be purchased in addition to a 3-night stay. Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes must be made at least 7 days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.
Rate is based on twin share; children under 12 stay free with existing bedding. One child under 12 receives free breakfast; second child costs $20 per day. Rollaway beds for Ocean View Rooms are not available, but are available for the 2-Bedroom Residence at $20 per person, per day including breakfast. For 3-4 adults, upgrade to a 2-Bedroom Residence for $935 per 3-night stay.