By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a deluxe 5-day/5-night tour of southern Vietnam for just $670 per person, twin share, saving 30% off regular prices. Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, this offer from Laughing Roo Travel features private tours of Ho Chi Minh City and the Cu Chi tunnels, an overnight Mekong Delta cruise and much more.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 5-night tour of southern Vietnam, including historic Ho Chi Minh City and a Mekong Delta overnight cruise, for just $670 per person, twin share
- This exclusive offer from Laughing Roo Travel would normally cost $957
- Receive private full-day guided tours of Ho Chi Minh City and the famous Cu Chi Tunnels
- Includes four nights' accommodation at Grand Silverland Hotel & Spa
- Hotel is conveniently located in Ho Chi Minh City's historic District 1
- Evening sunset cruise to lush Binh Quoi Village, including set dinner and cultural performance
- Features a 2-day cruise through the Mekong Delta on board the 4-star Mekong Eyes river boat
- Take in the 'rice bowl of Vietnam' and bargain at the famous Cai Be or Cai Rang floating markets
- Includes daily breakfast, four lunches and three dinners
- Tour also includes return airport transfers and ground transportation
- English-speaking guides throughout
- Price also covers all entrance fees and security permits
- Children between four and six years old pay just $335 per child (limit of one child per two adults)
- Valid for tours ANYTIME until November 30, 2013
Laughing Roo Travel
01B Phan Boi Chau
Tel: +84 0975 622 208
What's included & when
- Oct 31, 2012 - Nov 30, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- -Four nights in a Premium Deluxe Room at the 4-star Grand Silverland Hotel & Spa (3 nights pre-cruise, 1 night post-cruise)
- -1-day private Ho Chi Minh City tour
- -1-day private Cu Chi Tunnels tour
- -Sunset cruise to Binh Quoi including dinner and cultural show
- -2-day/1-night Mekong Delta cruise on board the deluxe Mekong Eyes
- -Return airport transfers, and all other ground transportation as indicated by tour program
- -English-speaking guides throughout
- -Five breakfasts, four lunches and three dinners
- -All entrance fees and security permits
- Tour highlights include indelible Ho Chi Minh City sights like the Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum, as well as a walk through the lively Chinatown neighbourhood and local Cho Lon Market. The Mekong Delta cruise takes in the lush vegetation of Vietnam's fertile 'rice bowl', and features stops at either Cai Be or Cai Rang floating market.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday November 7 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for tours departing any time from now until November 25, 2013. Bookings should be made by November 1, 2013.
For full itinerary please see Laughing Roo's website. Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellations must be made within 7 days of booking or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is based on twin share; single supplement is US$280 per person, payable direct. Children under 4 stay free of charge if sharing bed and room with two full-paying parents; children 4-6 pay 50% of the tour price (limit one child per two adults). Accommodation and group tour upgrades available upon request at extra cost payable directly to the merchant. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
NOT INCLUDED: Flights, drinks, tips, phone calls and other private expenses. The Mekong Delta cruise will depart from either Can Tho or Cai Be depending on the day and which leg of the journey the boat is on (upstream or downstream).