- Enjoy a 6-day tour of magnificent Northern Vietnam for just $499 per person with this exclusive offer from Laughing Roo Travel
- Regularly priced at $713, tour includes all ground transport, 6 nights' accommodation, all breakfasts and lunches, 4 dinners, a Vietnamese cooking class and more
- Australian-owned & operated, Laughing Roo is based in Vietnam and provides knowledgeable, English-speaking guides throughout
- Highlights include an overnight home stay in the scenic Sapa region, and a 2-day cruise exploring Ha Long Bay and Cat Ba Island
- The tour begins and ends in the enchanting capital of Hanoi, including full-day city tour with museum entry, shopping break and traditional set luncheon
- Travel by overnight train in a soft sleeper cabin to embark on a light trek through Sapa
- Meet the Black H'mong tribe, enjoy a traditional dinner and and stay with a local Zay family in Ta Van
- Cruise overnight on either 4-star Galaxy or Imperial Luxury Junk, including free kayaking and cave tours in world-famous Ha Long Bay
- Spend a night on either Cat Ba or Nam Cat Island and enjoy complimentary tai chi instruction and a Vietnamese cooking class
- Offer is valid for travel any time through February, including Christmas holidays
- For more information on the itinerary and lodging options, click here
The Fine Print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday October 10 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for tours anytime from now until February 28, 2013 (last tour departs February 22). Book by: February 1, 2013
For full itinerary please see Laughing Roo's website
. Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellations must be made within 7 days of booking or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is based on twin share; single supplement is USD $110 per person. Children under 4 stay free of charge if sharing bed and room with two full-paying parents; children 4-6 pay 50% of the tour price (limit one child per two adults). Accommodation and group tour upgrades available upon request at extra cost payable directly to the merchant. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
Tour includes: Twin share accommodation; entrance fees; security permits; English-speaking guide throughout; transport; meals as indicated on tour itinerary; return airport transfers; train tickets between Hanoi and Lao Cai; kayaking & Ha Long Bay cruise; cookery demonstrations; tai chi lesson on junk. NOT INCLUDED: Flights, drinks, tips, phone calls and other private expenses.
Enjoy a 6-day, 6-night land-only tour of Northern Vietnam for just $499 per person. This exclusive offer from Australian-owned/Vietnam-based Laughing Roo Travel would normally cost $713 or more, and includes all of the following:
- 6 nights' accommodation in 3.5-star hotels, soft sleeper train cabins and on a 4-star junk cruise in Ha Long Bay
- ALL breakfasts and lunches
- 4 dinners
- Return airport transfers in Hanoi and all other ground transportation
- English-speaking tour guide throughout
-Deluxe group tours including full-day Hanoi city tour, Sapa region trek and home stay, and kayaking and cave tour in Ha Long Bay
- Complimentary Vietnamese cooking class onboard Galaxy or Imperial Luxury junk
-Tai chi instruction
- All entrance fees & security permits
The tour begins and ends in the uniquely enchanting capital of Hanoi, and includes two days in Sapa and 2+ days exploring the world heritage site of Ha Long Bay and either Cat Ba or Nam Cat Island.
This offer saves up to $400 off similar itineraries from other tour companies, with its value enhanced by the inclusion of nearly all meals and transportation.