Enjoy a 6-night Lagoon Suite at Club Med Kani, Maldives starting from $2,567 (HKD 19,922) per person. Also including round-trip flights, this early bird promotion from Club Med Hong Kong save as much as 40% off regular rates.
The all-Inclusive package includes:
- Round trip economy class air tickets from Hong Kong to Male on Singapore Airlines (via Singapore)
- Round trip ferry transfers between the airport and resort
- 6-nights' accommodation in a Lagoon Suite (twin share)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets with free-flow drinks including beer, house wines, juice, coffee and tea
- Open bar and snacks (excluding premium wines, champagnes and selected spirits)
- Extensive land and water sports facilities with tuition
- Club Med signature evening entertainment by multi-cultural G.O team
- Enjoy exclusive "5-Trident Luxury Space" benefits: personalized concierge service; private over-water Manta Lounge with bar service and snacks; free-flow champagne every evening from 6pm to 8pm; in-suite breakfast; priority reservation at the spa*, in-suite massage services* and resort restaurants (*at extra cost and subject to availability)
Valid for stays from May 1 to October 31, 2013.
Book by April 30.
Club Med Kani is in the middle of the Indian Ocean, on the island of Kanifinholu in the Maldives archipelago. The resort offers excursions, a variety of fitness classes, and luxurious 5 Trident Lagoon Suites with their own lounge area. The resort is 20km from the capital Male which is about a 30-minute speedboat ride away.
Travelzoo Tip: Newlyweds can enjoy "Honeymooner" privileges by presenting an official wedding certificate or invitation.