For travelers exploring Japan’s serene former capital of Kyoto, take a daylong side trip to nearby Hyogo Prefecture, renowned for its cuisine and stunning natural scenery. For just $102 (JPY 7080) per person, visitors can choose to board a coach bus from Umeda or Kyoto to embark on the journey. This all-inclusive local tour with an English-speaking tour manager by Club Tourism saves 31% over self-packaging.
- All-you-can-eat lunch with red snow crab dishes and Amaebi pink prawns. The crabs are caught locally at Kasumi Port and are served in various traditional styles including grilled, boiled and Hot Pot
- Visit Yumura Onsen Village, an Onsen village with a history of 1000 years, and enjoy complimentary onsen foot bath
- Enjoy the scenery at the famous Tajima Plateau Botanical Garden, which is located at the altitude of 700m with over a thousand species of naturally grown plants
- Tour price includes transportation and entrance fees
- English-speaking tour manager on-hand to answer questions and coordinate logistics
Departure Dates: Sep 16, 25, 26; Oct. 2, 7, 8