By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a sumptuous Japanese Dinner for two for $91 at Moonsha Restaurant at Bund No. 5, Shanghai. Fully valued at $158, this exclusive offer includes a 7-course menu with Alaskan Snow Crab, Fresh Sashimi from Osaka and more.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 7-course Japanese dinner at Moonsha on the Bund for $91 for two people, saving 43% off regular prices
- The menu includes Fresh Sashimi from Osaka, Alaskan Snow Crab, Teriyaki Chicken and more
- Chef Sato Masahiro has 34 years of experience in Japanese food, using Japanese and Western ingredients and organic produce directly from Japan
- Shanghai Tatler and That's Shanghai praised Moonsha as The Best Japanese Restaurant on the Bund
- Located in a historic Japanese buildling once owned by Nishin Navigation Company, dating back to 1926
- Valid for dinner seven days a week
Nov 23, 2012 - Jan 26, 2013
Moonsha Japanese Cuisine & Teppanyaki
3F, 5 on the Bund
No.20 Guangdong Road
- Located in a historic Japanese building dating back to 1926 on Bund No.5, the restaurant offers an elegant art deco dining atmosphere with sweeping skyline views overlooking Pudong. Moonsha has drawn praise from Shanghai Tatler and That's Shanghai for being the best Japanese restaurant of the year.
- Receive the following 7-course menu for two people:
- -Chef's Exclusive Antipasti (to share)
- -Teriyaki Chicken Caesar Salad
- -Fresh Salmon Sashimi Combination
- -Magnolia Leaves Grilled with Beef Tongue with Miso Sauce (to share)
- -Deep Fried Pork & Vegetables Roll
- -Alaskan Snow Crab Hot Pot (to share)
- -Homemade Dessert, Japanese Style
- This offer is valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until January 26, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Friday November 30 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for dinners seven days a week, starting immediately until January 26, 2013. Blackout dates: Dec 24 & 31. Bookings are essential. Booking time is from 10am - 9pm. Please book by phone at least 2 days in advance; for public holidays please book at least 1 week in advance. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Book by: January 1, 2013.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.