By Travelzoo Staff
Spend two nights at the luxurious boutique hotel JIA Shanghai for just $258 per stay, including tax and surcharge. Fully valued at $478, this special offer for two saves 46% off regular prices and features daily breakfast, complimentary refreshments, free Wi-Fi and more.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 2-night luxury break at the stylish boutique JIA Shanghai for just $258 per stay
- This exclusive offer saves up to 46% off regular prices
- Features complimentary all-day refreshments in the lobby, including soft drinks, afternoon snacks and evening wine
- Stay in an open-plan Studio Room with living, dining and sleeping areas, plus fully-equipped kitchenette
- Also includes daily breakfast for two, free local calls and free Wi-Fi
- Named to the Condé Nast Traveler (UK & USA) “Hot List” by and the Travel + Leisure “It List” in 2008
- Won the “Best Hotel Design of the Year” award at the Interior Design China (IDC) Hospitality Design Awards
- Ranked as Shanghai's #1 "Trendiest" Hotel in 2012 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards
- Issimo Restaurant was named “Best Italian Restaurant 2008” by both TimeOut and Modern Weekly magazines
- Extra nights available for just $129 each
- Valid for stays seven nights a week through August 31, 2013
931 West Nanjing Road
Tel: 011 86 21 6217 9000
What's included & when
- Mar 12, 2013 - Aug 31, 2013
- The exclusive offer includes:
- - Two night’s accommodation in a Studio Room (king-size bed only)
- - Daily breakfast for two
- - Complimentary all-day soft drinks, afternoon snacks and evening wine at the lobby
- - Complimentary internet
- - Free local calls
- - Free usage of meeting room for 2 hours (once per stay)
- - 20% discount at Issimo Restaurant (beverages excluded)
- - Service charge and tax included
- This offer is valid for stays through August 31, 2013.
- Ideally tucked in Shanghai's main shopping and entertainment district on Nanjing West Road, JIA Shanghai is stylishly located in a refurbished 1920s townhouse with a design-led boutique residence concept. It was ranked Shanghai's #1 "Trendiest" hotel in the 2012 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards, and was named to the Condé Nast Traveler "Hot List" and Travel + Leisure “It List” upon its debut in 2008.
- A short distance from landmarks like the Bund and People's Square, this chic hotel is just 25 minutes from Hongqiao Domestic Airport and 50 minutes from Pudong International Airport. It features 55 rooms and offers 2 dining options, a self-service laundry room and a Techno gym.
- Each Studio Room comes with a king-size bed, custom-made rugs, designer furnishings, a kitchenette and smart in-room technology like Nintendo Wii games and MP3 link-ups.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday March 20. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Bookings must be made at least 3 days in advance of stay and at least 1 week in advance for stays during public holidays. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays through August 31, 2013. Book by: August 1.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellation of bookings must be made at least 7 days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is 2 adults. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Credit card guarantee required upon check-in. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. All prices include taxes. No cash value or cash back. Additional nights may be purchased for $129 each, but may only be used in addition to a 2-night stay.