By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a two-night stay in Shanghai's "Best New Hotel," the awarding winning 5-star THE ONE Executive Suites Managed by Kempinski - Shanghai, for just $250 per stay for two people. Fully valued at $500, this offer includes daily breakfast, free in-room Wi-Fi and some of Shanghai's most spacious and luxurious accommodation.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 2-night stay at the 5-star THE ONE Executive Suites Managed by Kempinski - Shanghai for just $250 per stay for two people
- Saving 50% off regular rates, this offer includes daily breakfast for 2 people and free in-room Wi-Fi
- Complimentary upgrade to a Art Deco Studio (subject to availability)
- Bathrooms of all suites feature a deep-soaking tub and a separate rain shower system
- Access to the on-site Tera Wellness Club with an indoor pool, sauna and gym
- Just a 10-minute walk from metro station at Nanjing Xi Lu
- All suites designed by HBA, one of the world's top-rated interior design and architecture firms
- Awarded “Best New Hotel” in 2011 by the China Best Design Hotels Awards and received "Top Stylish Hotel 2012" from Sina.com and Grand Hotels Magazine
- Extend your stay from just $125 per night, saving 50% off regular rates
THE ONE Executive Suites Managed by Kempinski - Shanghai
Fengyang Road Shanghai 601
Tel: +86 21 6157 1688
What's included & when
- Feb 06, 2013 - Apr 27, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers will receive the following:
- - Two-night stay in a Comfort Studio
- - Daily breakfast for two people
- - Free in-room Wi-Fi
- - Complimentary upgrade to a Art Deco Studio (first 3 bookings per day, subject to availability)
- - 50% off extension night stay
- Opened in 2011, THE ONE Executive Suites Managed by Kempinski - Shanghai features 224 studios and suites with a living room, a fully-equipped kitchen and an en suite bathroom. The on-site Tera Wellness Club has an indoor pool, sauna and gym. It is a 10-minute walk from the upscale shops and metro station on Nanjing Xi Lu. Hongqiao and Pudong International Airports are a 20-minute and 40-minute drive away, respectively.
- As Kempinski's first property in Shanghai, The One was awarded “Best New Hotel” by the China Best Design Hotels Awards and "Top Stylish Hotel Award 2012" jointly presented by the International Channel Shanghai (ICS), Sina.com and Grand Hotels Magazine.
- Valid for stays seven days a week from February 7 - 28; Friday to Sunday, from March 1 to April 27, 2013. Add $30 per 2-night stay for Monday to Thursday stays from March 1 to April 27, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday February 13, but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays seven days a week from February 7-28, and can be redeemed for Friday to Sunday stays from March 1 to April 30, 2013. Add $30 per 2-night stay for Monday to Thursday stays from March 1 to April 27, 2013. Book by: April 14, 2013. Please book at least 3 days in advance. Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellations must be made within 7 days of booking or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; max occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child under 12 with existing bedding. All rooms are with King Bed and extra bed is not available. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Reservation is subject to availability.
Extra nights can be purchased for $125-$140 each but may only be used in addition to a 2-night stay.