By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a luxurious stay at the award-winning boutique hotel JIA Shanghai for just $129 per room, per night for two people. This exclusive offer saves up to 42% off regular rates and is valid for stays from December 1 to February 28, 2013, including Christmas, New Year's Eve and Chinese New Year.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a luxury stay at Shanghai's "Trendiest" hotel, JIA Shanghai for just $129 per night
- This offer for two people would normally cost $222
- Includes one night's accommodation in a Studio Room
- Receive breakfast for 2 people
- Complimentary 24-hour refreshments including soft drinks, afternoon tea and evening wine at the lobby
- Free in-room Wi-Fi and throughout the hotel
- Ranked as the #1 "Trendiest" hotel in Shanghai in the 2012 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards
- Appeared on the Condé Nast Traveler “Hot List” in both the UK and USA and the Travel + Leisure “It List” after debuting in 2007
- The hotel is a 10-minute walk to the metro station
931 West Nanjing Road
Tel: +86 21 6217 9000
What's included & when
- Nov 28, 2012 - Feb 28, 2013
- The offer includes:
- -One night's accommodation in a Studio Room
- -Breakfast for two
- -24-hour refreshments including soft drinks, afternoon tea and evening wine at the lobby
- -Free in-room Wi-Fi
- -Use of conference room for up to 2 hour (once per stay)
- This is the second hotel from the JIA group follows the famed Philippe Starck-designed Hong Kong hotel, J Plus. JIA Shanghai is housed in a refurbished 1920's building with elegant Oriental design. It features more than 50 guest rooms decked out with custom-made rugs, designer furnishings and dark wooden flooring.
- The hotel ranked as Shanghai's #1 "Trendiest" Hotel in the 2012 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards, topping 2,800 other hotels in the city. Since its debut in August 2007, the hotel was named to the Condé Nast Traveler “Hot List” in both the UK and USA, the Travel + Leisure “It List” in 2008; and Tablet Hotels' “Best Hip Hotel" List in 2008. On-site Italian Restaurant Issimo was also voted “Best Italian Restaurant 2008” by both TimeOut Shanghai and Modern Weekly.
- Located on Nanjing Road, JIA Shanghai is surrounded by popular sights such as Plaza 66, Citic Plaza, People's Square and the Bund. The nearest metro station is a 10-minute walk away. Hongqiao International Airport and Pudong International Airport are 12 km and 48 km away, respectively.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday December 5. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from December 1 until February 28, 2013. Bookings can be made starting immediately and are subject to availability. Please book by phone at least 3 days in advance. Book by: February 1, 2013. Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes must be made at least 7 days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.
Rate is based on twin share. All taxes are included. Maximum occupancy of the Studio Room is two adults.