By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can enjoy a 2-night getaway to the 5-Star InterContinental One Thousand Island Lake Resort in Hangzhou, China for just $315 per stay. This luxury getaway package includes an upgrade, meals and more, saving 42% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- For just $315, enjoy a luxurious getaway for two people at InterContinental One Thousand Island Lake Resort in Hangzhou, China
- This fantastic package is for two people
- Save 42% off the regular cost of this offer, which includes meals, activities and more
- Receive an upgrade to a Superior Lake View Room overlooking the islands of the picturesque Xianshan Peninsula
- Receive daily buffet breakfast for two people, and one Chicken soup hotpot for two per stay (reg. $92)
- Enjoy organic vegetables and seasonal fruit picking at the hotel's on-site garden
- Take one off-road Go Kart drive per stay (reg. $100 for two people)
- Travelzoo subscribers also receive a 12% discount off all food (excludes beverages, alcohol and tobacco)
- The resort features an 18-hole golf course, 2 swimming pools and a private yacht club
- Four on-site dining options (Western and Chinese) feature dishes with self-grown ingredients from the lake and the resort's own farm and garden
- Stay all the way until March 2013
- Add $14 to enjoy the privileges at InterContinental Club Lounge, including breakfast, all-day coffee, tea and soft drinks, afternoon tea and evening cocktails, with all of the benefits stated above
Intercontinental One Thousand Island Lake Resort
Qiandaohu Country Club
Pingshan Industrial Park
Hangzhou, China, 311700
What's included & when
- Oct 26, 2012 - Mar 31, 2013
- Travelzoo guests receive all of the following:
- - Two nights' upgraded accommodation in a Superior Lake View Room
- - Daily buffet breakfast for two
- - Chicken soup hotpot for two (once per stay, reg. $92)
- - 30-min off-road Go Kart ride for two (once per stay, reg. $100 )
- - Organic vegetable and seasonal fruit picking in the hotel garden (once per stay)*
- - 12% food discount during hotel stay (not valid for beverages, alcohol or tobacco)
- - Late check-out to 3:00pm
- *Vegetables can be brought to the hot pot dinner. Enjoy fruits in the farm for free or pay CNY5 / 650g for take-away
- Add $14 to enjoy the privileges at the InterContinental Club Lounge, including breakfast, all-day coffee, tea and soft drinks, afternoon tea and evening cocktails, as well as all of the benefits stated above.
- Located on Xianshan Peninsula in Hangzhou, the luxurious InterContinental One Thousand Island Lake Resort features an 18-hole golf course, 2 swimming pools and a private yacht club. All 255 guest rooms and suites offer unrivaled views of the lake and gardens. There are four dining options offering Asian and Western cuisines made with self-grown ingredients from the hotel's own farm and garden. The resort is a 90-minute drive from Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Friday November 2, but could sell out before. When you are ready to go, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays seven days a week, from November 1 to March 31, 2013. Blackout dates: December 30 - January 1, 2013; February 9-14, 2013. Redemption period starts from October 26. Please book by email at least 3 days in advance. Book by March 28, 2013.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellation of bookings are not allowed. Rate is for single or double occupancy. All prices include taxes. No cash value or cash back. Credit card guarantee required. Check-in time: 3:00pm; check-out time: 3:00pm. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations.