By Julia Hao
"There’s now a whole new reason to visit Tokyo”, says Macaron Magazine. As a new year treat, we've negotiated an exclusive half-price spa package at the private Holistic Sanctuary in Akasaka, Tokyo.
Why we love it
- Experience luxury spa and skincare brands, PHYTOMER and THALGO, at 55% off regular prices
- "A lounge-style aesthetic salon that will leave you feeling relaxed, revitalized and completely reinvigorated" says Tokyo Weekender
- Therapist and owner Keiko Chiba is a VCTC qualified therapist who's worked at Park Hyatt Tokyo and Blossom & Jasmine UK
- Chiba’s client list includes famous sports figures, well-known photographers and A-list celebrities
- Situated in an upscale neighborhood just a 3-minute walk from Akasaka subway station
Jan 29 - Apr 30, 2014
Holistic Sanctuary Tokyo
6-6-4, Akasaka, Minato-ku
- 120-minute Sanctuary Signature Face & Body Massage (60-minute face & 60-minute body) for one person OR
- 100-minute Aromatic Hot Stone Massage & Reflexology for one person
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by February 10, 2014 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for treatments from 12pm - 10pm every day through April 30, 2014. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. When you are ready to make your booking, please
contact Holistic Sanctuary at least 2 days in advance and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Book by: April 1, 2014.
This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Amendment or cancellation must be made at least 24 hours in advance or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests do not show up. Limit of one voucher usage per person. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Valid for both male and female customers.