By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy the meal of a lifetime with a 10-course Kaiseki dinner for just $95 per person at Tokyo's Michelin One Star-winning restaurant, Kagura. Regularly valued at $151, this exclusive deal also includes a glass of sake from the renowned Kanazawa brewery.
Why we love it
- Experience the Japanese art of Kaiseki cuisine with a 10-course dinner at Kagura for $95 per person
- Save an exclusive 37% off this inventive and delectable menu
- Awarded One Michelin Star by the prestigious Michelin Guide, the restaurants earned praise for its top quality and exquisite cooking
- Enjoy your meal with a complimentary glass of sake
- Features signature dishes like steamed abalone, Anago bowl and the seasonal specialty, seared conger eel
- Chef is famous for his sophisticated cooking and master knife skills
- Styled like a traditional Japanese farmhouse, Kagura is located in the heart of Tokyo in Akasaka
- Valid for dinner six days a week
Jul 25, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
Tel: +81 3-3585-3030
- Just a 10-minute walk from Nagatacho and Roppongi, Kagura is centrally situated in Tokyo's upscale area of Akasaka. Decorated in old Japanese style with a rustic timber table and an irori fireplace, it serves traditional Kasieki cuisine in a relaxing yet sophisticated atmosphere.
- Enjoy the following menu:
- (Please note dishes vary monthly and based on seasonality of ingredients)
- -Steamed fig dressed with tofu and grounded white sesame sauce
- -Bite-size parboiled octopus with Japanese tosa-vinegar jelly and okura
- -Deep-fried eggplant in broth grated ginger and water shield
- -Seared conger eel with plum miso sauce
- -Assorted platter (mixed winter melon, pumpkin and kidney beans; shrimps with Japanese ginger and salted vinegar; Anago sushi; deep-fried corn)
- -Steamed abalone with soybeans and bean curd
- -Charcoal-grilled ayu fish
- -Eggplant with soy sauce broth and Japanese mustard
- -Anago bowl (a bowl of rice with sea water eel, egg and pickled daikon radish)
- -Shaved ice with plum wine syrup
- (Service charge and tax are included)
- This offer is valid for dinner, Monday to Saturday, subject to availability until October 31, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, August 7. Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner only at Kagura, Monday to Saturday, starting immediately until October 31, 2013. Blackout dates: August 14-18, 2013. Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least 1 day in advance and quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Dinner serves from 5:30pm to 11pm. Diners must arrive at the restaurant by 9:30pm. Book by: October 15, 2013.
Infants and preschoolers are not allowed in the restaurant. This 10-course dinner lasts roughly two hours. Guests can change their sake to other drinks. A private room is available with a surcharge of $101 (JPY 10,000).
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Maximum one voucher per person, per visit. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.