By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a 7-course dinner at Tokyo's legendary Italian restaurant, Sabatini di Firenze, for just $110 per person. Fully valued at $205, this offer featuring the special chef's menu is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 7-course set meal for one person at Sabatini di Firenze in Tokyo for just $110, regularly $205
- The restaurant was awarded the "Marchio Ospitalia Italiana" (MOI) by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Japan in 2012 and has been a celebrity favorite since opening in 1980
- Executive chef and native Italian Virgilio Baldi is renowned for incorporating local ingredients into his traditional Tuscan cuisine
- Along with famous handmade pasta, highlights include Japanese beef filet and carpaccio of fresh bluefin tuna
- Each diner receives two appetizers, a pasta dish, a soup, a meat dish, a dessert choice, petit fours and coffee or tea with sorbet in between the soup and the meat
- Located on the 7th floor of the Sony Building in the popular Ginza shopping district
- Valid for dinner seven nights a week
Jan 11, 2013 - Mar 27, 2013
7/F Sony Building
5-3-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku
- Sabatini di Firenze serves traditional Tuscan food made with the finest ingredients and was just awarded the "Marchio Ospitalia Italiana" (MOI) by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Japan in recognition of its hospitality, quality and authenticity. Situated in the heart of Tokyo, guests can overlook the dynamic Ginza from the stylish yet cozy restaurant.
- Each person receives the following menu:
- - Carpaccio of fresh bluefin tuna and caviar topped with Yuzu dressing
- - Poached egg with foie gras sauce, grilled asparagus and Parmesan cheese
- - Handmade pasta with shrimp, scallop and toss dried mullet roe from Italy
- - Seafood soup
- - Sorbet
- - Sautéed Japanese beef fillet with red wine and Gorgonzola cream sauce
- - Your choice of dessert from the Dessert Wagon
- - Petit fours, coffee or tea
- (Service charge and tax are included)
- This offer is valid seven nights a week, subject to availability until March 31, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, January 23. Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner only at Sabatini di Firenze Monday to Sunday, starting immediately until March 31, 2013. Blackout date: February 18, 2013. Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least three days in advance (or a week in advance for Friday & Saturday and public holiday bookings) and quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Children under 6 are not allowed in the restaurant. Dress code: semi- formal. Dinner serves from 5:30pm to 10:30pm. Book by March 28, 2013.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Maximum one voucher per person, per visit. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.