By Kar Tim Chua
Experience the art of Japanese cuisine, "Washoku," designated as a UNESCO "Intangible Cultural Heritage," with an 8-course "Anzu" dinner at Tokyo's Aoyama Anzutei for just $38 per person.
Why we love it
- Save an exclusive 35% off this traditional multi-course dining experience from Aoyama Anzutei
- 8-course menu changes seasonally but sample dishes include sashimi, traditional steamed egg, miso soup and seasoned rice cooked with meat or seafood
- All dishes are made with fresh ingredients carefully selected from local markets daily
- Restaurant receives positive reviews on ikyu.com, Japan's leading online restaurant reservation site
- Furnished with Hinoki Cypress, the restaurant is located in the Aoyama area of Tokyo and is just a 5-minute walk from Roppongi or Gaienmae Station
- Indulge in a 10-course menu with charcoal-grilled Yonezawa beef for just $10 extra, saving 51% off regular prices
Mar 04, 2014 - Aug 10, 2014
3/F Cattleya building
3-2-3, Minamiaoyama, Minato-ku
Tel: +81 3 6434 5838
- 8-Course "Anzu" dinner for $38 per person when two or more people dine together
- Menu changes seasonally but includes an appetizer, a bowl dish, sashimi, grilled fish, seasonal vegetables, steamed egg, seasoned rice cooked with meat or seafood served with miso soup, and Japanese jelly dessert
Upgrade to a 10-Course "Miyabi" dinner for $48 per person, featuring steamed egg with sea urchin, a deep-fried dish and charcoal-grilled Yonezawa beef, when two or more people dine together.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday March 19, 2014. Vouchers can be redeemed for "Anzu" 8-course dinner for one at Aoyama Anzutei, starting immediately through August 10, 2014. "Miyabi" 10-course dinner is available for $48 per person. PLEASE NOTE: Two people must buy and use their vouchers together. Single reservations will not be accepted. Bookings are essential and must be made via email in English at least 7 days prior to visit. No phone bookings accepted. Please quote your name and Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Dinner serves from 6pm to 11pm. Last order at 9pm. Book by: August 1.
Please note: Each voucher is for one person, but at least two people must buy and use their vouchers together.
Any extra orders made at the restaurant will be charged an additional 10% service fee. Restaurant does not accept credit cards as payment for extra orders under JPY5,000 (~$50). Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. No cancellations or amendments are permitted once booking is confirmed. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Dishes are subject to change based on the availability of seasonal ingredients.