By Travelzoo Staff
Hit the ski slopes of Japan before the powder melts with this last minute 7-night ski package from Liquid Snow Tours for just $2680 for two people. This deal saves you $1443 off what the package usually costs and includes all of the following:
Why we love it
- Ski the slopes of Hakuba in Japan before the season ends with this last minute ski package from Liquid Snow Tours for just $2680 for two people
- You will save $1443 off the normal price of this package
- Stay seven nights in a Mountain View Twin or Double Room at Hotel Marillen ranked #1 B&B in the area on TripAdvisor
- Receive two 5-day Hakuba Valley Multi-Resort lift passes, usable at seven different resorts
- Transport between the lodge and all local resorts are also included with three chartered bus transfers to Cortina, 40 minutes away
- You will also receive breakfast daily and return airport transfers from Tokyo to Hotel Marillen
- Includes two hours' mountain guiding tour around Happo One ski resort
- Hakuba is one of Japan’s skiing hotspots with over 200 runs and 139 lifts, and was also the host of a number of events during the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano
Liquid Snow Tours
Level 2, 2 Powells Rd
Tel: 03 9017 1142
What's included & when
- Feb 20, 2013 - Mar 30, 2013
- -Seven nights’ accommodation for two at Hotel Marillen in a Mountain View Double or Twin Room
- -Breakfast daily
- -5-day Hakuba Valley Multi-Resort lift pass per person
- -Return airport transfers from Tokyo
- -All transport to surrounding resorts including three chartered bus transfers to Cortina, 40 minutes from Hotel Marillen
- -Two hours’ mountain guiding tour around Happo One Ski Resort
- Hotel Marillen is ranked as the #1 B&B or Inn on TripAdvisor in the Hakuba area. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi, in-house restaurant and bar and a superb location right by the Nakiyama chairlifts as the only ‘ski in, ski out’ accommodation in the area.
- Multi-resort lift passes are valid for use at seven resorts including Happo One, Hakuba 47, Hakuba Goryu, Iwatake, Tsugaike, Cortina and Norikura. You will also receive a 2-hour guided tour of Happo One ski resort from an expert guide to give you a good introduction to the mountain and advice on the best places to ski.
- Hakuba receives an average snowfall of 14m each winter, which makes it a terrific skiing destination. It’s popular amongst skiers and snowboarders with 10 resorts, 200 runs and 139 lifts, and was also the site for a number of events during the 1998 Nagano Olympics. Visitors can also check out the Olympic Ski Jumping Stadium in the Happo area.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by February 27 but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact Liquid Snow Tours to book your holiday and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays until March 30, 2013.
All tax is included in the prices listed. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your holiday with Liquid Snow Tours, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.