By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the sights, sounds and particularly colors of India with an 11-day Holi Festival Tour for $999 per person, twin share. Save 59% off this special celebration of spring that follows India's famous "Golden Triangle" route across Rajasthan, including visits to the Taj Mahal and Amber Fort of Jaipur.
Why we love it
- Experience India's famous "Festival of Color," Holi, with an exclusive 11-day tour for $999 per person, twin share
- Regularly $2,457, tour includes all ground transportation, accommodation in 3.5-star or heritage hotels, and daily breakfast
- See India's famous "Golden Triangle," including the Taj Mahal, the Amber Fort of Jaipur, and Pushkar Bazaar
- Celebrate Holi on March 17 in beautiful Udaipur, known as "The Venice of the East" and "The City of Lakes"
- Holi is a celebration of spring and features dancing, food, music and the famous throwing of colorful paint
- Tour begins and ends in the capital city of Delhi
- Includes English-speaking guide and air-conditioned private car or bus transport throughout
- Also features an overnight train ride from Udaipur to Delhi
- Offered by Earthbound Expeditions, a 2013 TripAdvisor "Award of Excellence" winner
- Optional extras include elephant ride at Amber Fort and a boat ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur
Thamel Bhagawoti Marga
What's included & when
- Aug 07, 2013 - Mar 20, 2014
- This exclusive tour is offered by Earthbound Expeditions, winner of a 2013 TripAdvisor Award of Excellence for its India and Nepal tours. The tour includes all of the following:
- -11-day/10-night Golden Triangle tour including Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar and Udaipur
- -English-speaking guide throughout
- -Air-conditioned private car or van transport throughout
- -9 nights' accommodation in 3.5-star or heritage hotels
- -Daily breakfast
- -1-night overnight train between Udaipur and Delhi (AC2 tier)
- -1/2 city tour in Delhi
- Famous for its colorful and exuberant paint-throwing, Holi is a celebration of spring marked by music, dancing and celebratory foods. It is an optimal time to visit Rajasthan and experience the best that Indian culture has to offer. Click here to see the full itinerary.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Friday August 16. Tour date is March 10-20, 2014. Bookings must be made by October 1, 2013.
Offer does NOT include airfare to/from Delhi, visa fees, domestic flights, monument entrance fees (about $60 in total), elephant ride at Amber Fort, boat ride in Udaipur, photo & camera fees, expenses of a personal nature, travel insurance, gratuities or meals not mentioned above. Rate is subject to availability and based on twin share, including tax. Roommate matching is offered when available, otherwise there is a single supplement of US $387, payable directly to Earthbound Expeditions. Cancellations are not allowed once booking is confirmed and vouchers are non-refundable. Vouchers must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on existing reservations. No children under 18 are allowed without adult accompaniment. Please email email@example.com with any questions or to make a booking. Click here to see the full trip itinerary.