By Travelzoo Staff
Nepal is an adventurer’s paradise and you can see this beautiful country on an 11-day tour for just $775 per person, twin share. Saving 44% off the regular price, this itinerary covers a wide range of locations and activities from the bustling cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara to the natural wonderlands of Annapurna and Chitwan National Park. Travelers will receive:
Why we love it
- See the wonders of Nepal on an 11-day guided tour for just $775 per person, twin share with this offer from SNJ Travel Point
- Save 44% off the regular cost of this tour
- Immerse yourself in Kathmandu and visit its many temples, markets and the famous Boudhanath Stupa
- Includes a whitewater rafting adventure down Trishuli River
- See the beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara, home to the Seti River gorges, limestone caves and Phewa lake which you’ll paddle across by rowboat
- Trek to the base of the Annapurna mountains on a beautiful 3-day hike through villages and bamboo forests
- Stop by Chitwan for an elephant back safari and wildlife spotting on a dugout canoe ride
- Includes all transport by private vehicle and bus, return airport transfers, hotel and guesthouse accommodation and some meals
- English speaking guide and all sightseeing entry fees as per itinerary are also included
- Single travelers will only pay $1029 per person
- International flights can also be booked through SNJ Travel Point
SNJ Travel Point
Arrivals Terminal, Tribhuvan International Airport
Kathmandu Nepal, 44600
Tel: +61 2 8267 3701
What's included & when
- Apr 17, 2013 - Nov 11, 2013
- -Return airport transfers
- -Hotel and guesthouse accommodation
- -All transport by private vehicle and bus
- -English speaking guide
- -Activities and sightseeing entry fees as per itinerary
- -Some meals
- Your journey begins with a full-day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu where you’ll immerse yourself in Nepalese culture by browsing the local markets and visiting the temples including the famous Boudhanath Stupa.
- It’s an adrenaline-pumping whitewater rafting adventure down Trishuli River before your next stop at Pokhara. View natural wonders such as the Seti River gorges, limestone caves and Phewa Lake which you’ll paddle across by rowboat, then take in an unforgettable sunrise from the best vantage point in the area, the World Peace Pagoda.
- Then strap on your hiking boots for a 3-day trek through open fields, bamboo forests and tiny villages where you’ll lodge in friendly guesthouses. You’ll ascend a large stone staircase, walk a high suspension bridge and cross sparkling streams before reaching Ghandruk at the base of the Annapurna mountain ranges where the conservation museum awaits.
- Your next stop is Chitwan National Park, a haven for animal lovers. A visit to the elephant sanctuary is included where you’ll have the opportunity to go on an elephant-back safari, as well as a dugout canoe ride to spot local wildlife.
- Take it easy as all your organised transport takes you back to Kathmandu where you can be transferred to the airport, or enjoy a longer stay in this beautiful country.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday May 1 but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact SNJ Travel Point to book your tour and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for tours on May 13, August 15, September 9, October 14 and November 11.
The advertised price is valid on a twin share basis and can only be redeemed on bookings of two. Single travelers cost $1029 per person. Tour does not include visa, domestic or international travel airfare, travel insurance or personal expenses. Vouchers are non refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your tour with SNJ Travel Point, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.