By Travelzoo Staff
If you’ve ever dreamed of trekking in Nepal, now is the time to do it with Traveltimes Treks offering 30% off their 15-day Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
Why we love it
- Trek to Annapurna Base Camp in Nepal's Himalayas for just $1130 per person, twin share when you book this exclusive deal with Traveltimes Treks
- Regularly priced at $1600 per person, this deal will save you 30%
- Includes private transport, accommodation, all meals during the trek, a welcome dinner, trekking permit and TIMS card
- Travelzoo subscribers who book this deal will stay in 2-star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara and teahouses during the trek
- A Government trained English-speaking guide will accompany the group
- This non-technical trek is known for having a reward to effort ratio higher than any other trek in Nepal
- See breathtaking mountains, rhododendron forests and rustic mountain villages
- Single travellers can pay just $259 extra for the same package
- Upgrade to a 3-star package with Nirvana Hotel Kathmandu and Temple Tree in Pokhara for just $136 extra per person
- Upgrade to a 4-star package with Shanker Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara Village Resort in Pokhara for just $208 extra per person
- Upgrades are payable direct to Traveltimes Treks
Nepal, EPC 5537
Tel: +977-1-21 42 826
What's included & when
- Mar 06, 2013 - Sep 15, 2013
- At just $1130 per person, twin share this once-in-a-lifetime trek regularly costs $1600 per person and includes the following:
- -Welcome dinner in Kathmandu
- -Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- -Hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- -All ground transportation
- -Government trained English-speaking guide and porter
- -Trekking permit and TIMS card (Trekkers' Information Management System card)
- -10-day trek including meals
- -Full board in teahouses during the trek
- -Hot and cold drinks during the trek
- Destined for the glacier-covered amphitheatre of the 4200m Annapurna Sanctuary, this non-technical trek is known for having a reward to effort ratio higher than any other trek in Nepal.
- Starting in the colourful city of Kathmandu with a day of sightseeing and a welcome dinner, guests will spend the first few nights in a hotel before being transferred by bus to Pokhara where they will begin the trek.
- Trekking on the slopes of the Annapurna Himal, highlights of the 10-day trek include mountain views, rhododendron forests and rustic mountain villages as well as views of Macchapucchare or ‘Fishtail’ peak, which stands at 8882 metres above sea level and dominates the skyline for most of the trek.
- Single travellers can pay just $259 extra for the same package.
- For a more detailed itinerary, click here.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday March 20 but could sell out before. Meals are included while trekking, but aren’t included while staying in Kathmandu apart from your welcome dinner on the first night. When you are ready to book, contact Traveltimes Treks and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for treks until June 4 and from September 15 to November 15, 2013. Bookings must be made as least 15 days before the intended date of departure. Date of departure is by request. For a more detailed itinerary, click here.
Blackout dates: June 5 to September 14, 2013. All tax is included in the prices listed. Price does not include visa fees, international airfares to Nepal, travel insurance, entrance fees during sightseeing, meals in Pokhara and Kathmandu, cold drinks and alcoholic drinks during the trek. Adventure activities like paragliding and mountain biking are also not included. Package upgrades are payable direct to Traveltimes Treks. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your holiday with Traveltimes Treks, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.