By Julia Hao
Catch sight of gray whales as they begin their annual migration from Alaska to the warmer waters of Mexico with this half-off tour during peak season.
Why we love it
- A Jan. 2 tour group spotted a pod of 7 orcas (as featured on the Today show)
- "It was amazing" and "the guides were very knowledgeable" (past Travelzoo guest)
- Rated 4 stars by Yelp and TripAdvisor reviewers
- Lots of wildlife; Channel Islands are the meeting point of two marine ecosystems
- Naturalist guide helps you spot dolphins, sea lions, seals, sharks and birds
Jan 27, 2014 - Apr 30, 2014
Channel Islands Whale Watching
4151 S. Victoria Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93035
- $25 admission for one (reg. $50) to a three-hour whale-watching cruise
- $45 admission for two (reg. $100)
- $85 admission for four (reg. 200)
The fine print
Valid through April 30, 2014. Online reservations required (instructions on voucher). Tours subject to availability and weather. Tours depart daily; times vary. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; subject to forfeiture.
Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity not included. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Valid for one, two or four people.