By Travelzoo Staff
For just $65 per person, Travelzoo subscribers can unwind at the 5-star SB Spa at the Macau Jockey Club, Hong Kong, with 60 minutes' worth of treatments. Fully valued at $309, this offer includes a 15-minute Vichy shower/Jacuzzi and a 45-minute A World of Oils "Candle" massage. Guests can also enjoy complimentary refreshments, herbal teas and use of the spa facilities for 15 minutes before treatment.
Why we love it
- SB Spa in Hong Kong is offering Travelzoo subscribers a deluxe massage package for just $65
- Save 79% off this soothing experience
- Start your pampering session with a 15-minute Vichy shower or Jacuzzi treatment, then enjoy a 45-minute "Candle" body massage
- Vichy treatment features pressure shower to invigorate the senses while the Jacuzzi massage incorporates personalized bath oils to stimulate blood circulation
- A World of Oils candle massage uses relaxation massage techniques and 100% natural wax massage oils to hydrate your skin and restore your energy balance
- Upgrade to a 75-minute massage package which offers a 60-minute A World of Oils "Candle and Lava Shell" massage for just $18 extra
- Lava Shell massage combines candle massage oils and self-heating seashells to calm your nervous system, relieve muscular tensions and increase lymphatic circulation
- Indulge in a 120-minute spa package for $165 that also includes a 45-minute A World of Oils "Candle and Lava Shell" facial massage, saving 76% off the regular cost
- All treatments feature free access to sauna and steam facilities, as well as free herbal tea and refreshments
- Located right on top of Sheung Wan MTR Station, this exclusive spa is part of the members-only Macau Jockey Club
- Valid for treatments daily through mid-December, including public holidays
Sep 13, 2013 - Dec 15, 2013
Macau Jockey Club - SB Spa
B01-05, Basement, Shun Tak Centre
168-200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan
Tel: +852 2116 8100
- Upgrade to a 75-minute massage package, featuring a 15-minute Vichy shower/Jacuzzi and a 60-minute A World of Oils "Candle and Lava Shell" body massage for just $18 extra. The Lava Shell massage combines candle massage oils and self-heating seashells to calm your nervous system, relieve muscular tensions and increase lymphatic circulation.
- For more pampering, pay $165 for a 120-minute spa treatment which includes a 15-minute Vichy shower/ Jacuzzi, a 45-minute A World of Oils "Candle and Lava Shell" facial massage, and a 60-minute A World of Oils "Candle and Lava Shell" body massage, saving 76% off the regular cost.
- Part of the Macau Jockey Club, SB Spa is only 5 minutes from Sheung Wan MTR Station. All treatments and massages at this exclusive spa use products by the renowned French skincare brand A World of Oils. These oils are 100% natural wax, ideal for moisturizing dry skin and soothing away tensions. The brand won the “Innovation Award” at Congrès des Nouvelles Esthétiques 2008 in Paris.
- This offer is valid for treatments daily from September 19 through December 15, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by September 23, 2013 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for treatments daily from 11:00am - 9:30pm, starting September 19 until December 15, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Last appointment time is at 8:30pm. When you are ready to make your booking, please contact SB Spa, Macau Jockey Club Hong Kong, at least 3 days in advance and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Book by: November 25, 2013.
This offer is valid for female customers only. Limit of one voucher per visit per person. Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to enjoy sauna and steam facilities. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests do not show up. A HK$50 fee will be charged if guests cancel or reschedule the appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Treatment time of late arrival guests will be shortened based on the time they arrive. Rates are tax inclusive. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.