By Travelzoo Staff
The awarding winning MiraSpa, operated by The Mira Hong Kong at Tsim Sha Tsui, is offering Travelzoo subscriber an exclusive massage package for just $89, saving 32% off regular prices. In addition to a 60-minute aromatherapy body massage, guests also get free access to the indoor swimming pool and gym.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 60-minute "Real Aromatherapy Experience" body massage at MiraSpa, Hong Kong for just $89 per person
- Save an exclusive 32% off the regular cost with a one-day pass that also includes access to the swimming pool and gym
- The body massage focuses on techniques that relieve muscular tensions and detoxify the body
- Each individual treatment room features massage bed and bathroom, with personalized lighting, room temperature and iPod music selection
- MiraSpa was awarded "Urban Spa of the Year" at the Asia Spa Awards and "Best New Spa" by HK Magazine in 2010
Named one of the world’s “sybaritic spas” in the Condé Nast Traveler 2010 "Hot List"
- The 18,000-sq ft. MiraSpa features an indoor infinity pool and state-of-the-art fitness center
- MiraSpa is operated by the 5-star design hotel The Mira Hong Kong in Tsim Sha Tsui
- 20% off same-day purchase of skincare and bodycare products
- 20% off a 3-month MiraSpa membership
- Access to Yoga class (available on Tuesdays only)
- Valid Monday to Friday through October 18, 2013
- Upgrade to a MiraSpa 30-day membership with full rebate on any treatment from the MiraSpa menu for just $257, saving 50% off regular prices
Apr 23, 2013 - Oct 18, 2013
Level B3, The Mira Hong Kong,
118 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui
Tel: +852 2315 5500
- This special package includes all of the following:
- - 60-minute The Real Aromatherapy Experience
- - One-day pass to swimming pool and gym
- - 20% off same-day skincare and bodycare products purchase
- - 20% off a 3-month MiraSpa membership
- - Access to Yoga class (available on Tuesdays only, please contact MiraSpa for class schedule)
- Travelzoo members can also enjoy a 30-day membership at MiraSpa for just $257, and have a full rebate to enjoy any treatment on the regular menu. This upgraded offer includes:
- - MiraSpa 30-Day membership
- - Full rebate for any treatment from the MiraSpa menu (Monday to Friday only)
- - Access to Yoga class (available on Tuesday only, please contact MiraSpa for class schedule)
- (rates include 10% service charge)
- Part of the 5-star design hotel The Mira Hong Kong in Tsim Sha Tsui, the luxurious 18,000-sq ft MiraSpa boasts treatment rooms, a 25-metre indoor infinity-edge pool, a fitness center, a beauty salon and a lounge. Results-driven treatments incorporate the latest skincare products and technology by Aromatherapy Associates, French cosmetologist Anne Semonin, and New York's Somme Institute. MiraSpa was awarded "Urban Spa of the Year" at the Asia Spa Awards and "Best New Spa" by HK Magazine in 2010.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday May 1 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for treatments from 9am-11pm (last booking before 10:30pm) Monday to Friday, starting immediately until October 18, 2013. Swimming pool and gym open from 6am to 11pm. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. When you are ready to make your booking, contact the spa and mention the Travelzoo voucher at least 2 days in advance. Book by: October 10, 2013.
The MiraSpa 30-Day membership pass includes unlimited access to the swimming pool and gym seven days a week for 30 days, starting on the first day of registration. Full rebate amount is redeemable for any treatment on the MiraSpa menu on one single day, Monday to Friday, within the 30-day validity. No accumulation of cash value or refund will be permissible.
Offer is valid for new customers of MiraSpa only. The voucher is non-transferable and is valid for one person. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests do not show up. Treatment time of late arrival guests will be shortened based on the time they arrive. Rates include 10% service charge. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.