By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a sumptuous seafood brunch at Hong Kong’s The Parlour for just $65 per person. Regularly valued at $94, this brunch features all-you-can-eat appetizers and desserts, a gourmet main and free-flow French Champagne.
Why we love it
- Indulge in a Saturday brunch for just $65 per person at The Parlour, Hong Kong
- Save an exclusive 31% off regular prices
- Each guest can enjoy unlimited buffet appetizers and desserts, a main and free-flow French Champagne
- Starter features fresh oysters and seafood, assorted cold cuts and terrines, and a wide range of cold appetizers including beef carpaccio and lobster melon salad
- Main course choices include seafood and lobster thermidor, beef striploin, pan-seared seabass, seafood and saffron risotto and more
- Located in the Hullett House, a refurbished historic 1811 building in Tsim Sha Tsui
- Add $11 for Sunday brunch with the same menu
- Children under 12 can enjoy brunch for just $39 on Saturday and $50 on Sunday
Jan 31, 2013 - Mar 31, 2013
2A, Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui,
Tel: +852 3988 0104
- Located at the center of Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, the stylish Parlour is part of the 5-star Heritage boutique hotel, Hullett House. Guests can relax in the stylish bar area while overlooking the Hong Kong Island skyline.
- Enjoy the following menu:
- (the below sample menu is for references only; dish choices vary weekly)
- Live Shucked Oysters and Seafood on Ice (Shrimp, Black Mussel, Jade Whelk, Scampi)
- Assorted Cheese and Bread
- Salad Choices
- Chicken Waldorf, Marinated Octopus Salad, Lobster and Melon Salad, Boston Lobster Medallion with Seaweed Salad, Prawn Cocktail, Thai Beef Salad, Beef Carpaccio with Micro Herb, Anti Pasti (Calamata Olive, Black Olive, Sundried Tomato, Baby Artichoke, Pesto Shrimp), Herbs Marinated Vegetable, Smoked Duck Breast Pasta Salad
- Cold Cuts Platter
- Smoked Salmon and Condiment, Roasted Beef, Roasted Chicken, Smoked Duck Breast, Pork Loin, Salami, Garman Ham, German Sausage, Parma Ham, Lobster and Seafood Terrine
- Hot Chafing Dishes
- Lobster and Mild Curry Quesadilla, Seafood Fristo Misto, Chicken Sausage and Bacon, New Potato, Rainbow Vegetable, BBQ Pork
- Main Course
- Seafood and Lobster Thermidor
- Herbs Roasted Beef Striploin
- Portobello Mushroom Ragout in Filo Crust
- Pan-seared Seabass Fillet Lobster Medallion with Cheese
- Seafood and Saffron Risotto
- Chocolate Sandwich, Brownie, Tiramisu, Flavored Creme Brulee (Vanilla, Orange, Chocolate, Pistachio), Passion Fruit, Mango Cheese Cake, Financier, Panna Cotta, Salt Caramel Mousse, Chocolate Cookies & Peanut Cookies, Cake Loaf
- (Service charge and tax included)
- This offer is valid for brunch on Saturday through March 31, 2013. Brunch serves from 11:00am to 2:30pm.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, February 6. Vouchers can only be redeemed for Saturday brunch at The Parlour, starting February 2 until March 31, 2013. Child deal can be purchased at $39, but can only be used in conjunction with a parent deal. Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least 2 days in advance; for public holidays please book at least 1 week in advance. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Brunch serves from 11:00am to 2:30pm. Book by March 29, 2013.
This offer is limited to guests age 12 or above. No alcohol consumption is permitted for guests under 18.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.