By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a succulent 5-course fresh seafood dinner for two for just $78 at Hong Kong's contemporary restaurant La Perouse. Fully valued at $130, this exclusive dinner offer includes a starter to share, an appetizer, soup, main course, and a dessert to finish. Each diner also receives a glass of sparkling wine with their meal.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 5-course seafood feast for 2 for just $78 for two people at La Perouse, Hong Kong
- This exclusive dinner offer includes a starter to share, an appetizer, soup, main course and a dessert to finish.
- Also includes one glass of sparkling wine for each guest
- Features the restaurant's signature fresh seafood platter, with half lobster, oysters, scallops, mussels and king prawns
- Main course offers a choice of tiger prawn linguine with tomato sauce, pan fried sea bass with saffron sauce or chargrilled Australian rib eye with mashed potatoes
- La Perouse features modern Australian cuisine with a French twist
- Located on the fifth floor on Wyndham Street Hong Kong, La Perouse overlooks the historic Central Old Police Station
- Valid for dinner seven nights a week
Jan 18, 2013 - Mar 31, 2013
5/F, Carfield Commercial Building
77 Wyndham Street, Central
Hong Kong, -
Tel: +852 2826 9269
- Receive the following menu:
- Welcome Drink: Glass of sparkling wine
- Starter (to share)
- La Perouse classic seafood platter with half lobster, oysters, scallops, mussels, and king prawns
- Australian tuna with mixed greens salad
- Wild mushroom soup
- Tiger prawn linguine with tomato sauce
- Pan fried sea bass with saffron sauce
- Chargrilled Australian rib eye with mashed potatoes
- Chocolate brownie
- (Service charge and tax are included)
- La Perouse features an impressive wine selection, expertly paired with its French- and Australian-influenced cuisine. Located on Wyndham Street Hong Kong, the restaurant offers a romantic and relaxing ambiance with views overlooking the historic Central Old Police Station. The restaurant's spacious terrace turns into a lounge after dinner for people who wish to linger longer.
- This offer is valid seven days a week, subject to availability until March 31, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, January 30. Vouchers can only be redeemed for dinner at La Perouse Monday to Sunday, starting January 23 until March 31, 2013. Blackout dates: February 10-12, 14, 2013. Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least one day in advance (or three days in advance for Friday, Saturday and public holiday bookings) and quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Dinner serves from 6:30pm to 10:30pm. Book by March 28, 2013.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.