By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a sumptuous Teppanyaki Dinner for two for $258 at Kaiko Teppanyaki, Causeway Bay. Fully valued at $410, this exclusive offer includes an eight-course menu with whole Boston Lobster, award-winning Japanese A5 Hida Wagyu Beef, French Foie Gras and more.
Why we love it
- Enjoy an 8-course Teppanyaki Dinner at Kaiko Teppanyaki in Causeway Bay for $258 for two people, saving 37% off regular prices
- The menu includes whole Boston lobster, Foie Gras, Japanese A5 Hida Beef Rib Eye, fresh sashimi and more
- Hida Wagyu Beef has been awarded the first prize at the Japanese National Wagyu Exhibition for the past 15 years
- Dinner finishes with slices of Japanese Musk Melon, a premium honeydew grown in the Shizuoka prefecture
- Kaiko's ingredients are freshly imported daily from all around the world
- The restaurant features two Teppanyaki grill tables with gorgeous panoramic views of Victoria Harbour
- Hong Kong Tatler praised Kaiko Teppanyaki for its "top quality" ingredients and panoramic views, and gave 4/5 stars for service
- Under the same dining group as Hooray Bar & Restaurant, Kaiko Teppanyaki is located one floor above Hooray and has an even better Hong Kong cityscape view
- Valid for dinner seven days a week
Nov 13, 2012 - Dec 30, 2012
Shop 502, 5/F, World Trade Centre,
280 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay
Tel: +852 2895 0885
- Located in World Trade Center, Causeway Bay, the restaurant offers a contemporary and elegant dining atmosphere with panoramic views overlooking Victoria Harbour. The restaurant has drawn praise from Hong Kong Tatler for its "top quality" ingredients, stellar setting and knowledgeable, friendly grill staff.
- Receive the following 8-course menu for two people:
- - 3 Kinds of Sashimi
- - Teppan French Foie Gras
- - Teppan Boston Lobster with Cheese
- - Assorted Vegetables with Hollandaise Sauce
- - Japanese A5 Hida Beef Rib Eye (20 oz)
- - Fried Rice with Parma Ham / Iberico ham
- - Miso Soup
- - Japanese Musk Melon
- - Tea or Coffee
- (10% service charge and tax included)
- This offer is valid for dinner seven days a week, from now until December 30, 2012. Blackout dates: December 24 & 25. Dinner serves from 6:00pm to 10:30pm.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Tuesday November 20 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner seven days a week, starting immediately until December 30, 2012. Blackout dates: December 24 & 25. Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least one day in advance and quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Dinner serves from 6:00pm to 10:30pm. Book by: December 29, 2012.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.